PDA

View Full Version : Little Indian.......complete

skyhawka4m
November 21st, 2011, 21:14
Well here she is fella's.......what a treat those lightning bolts were on the wings! Anyone...since I went to the trouble of those bolts I have decided to do a sister ship to fly with her......stay tunned for that one.....hopefully I'll be able to put in some serious painting later this week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/skyhawkhunter/indian5-2a.jpg

Flame-Prop
November 21st, 2011, 21:36
Well here she is fella's.......what a treat those lightning bolts were on the wings! Anyone...since I went to the trouble of those bolts I have decided to do a sister ship to fly with her......stay tunned for that one.....hopefully I'll be able to put in some serious painting later this week.

It's like mother nature in discuize :applause: this is worth checking out

skyhawka4m
November 22nd, 2011, 08:39
Ok guys...she's posted up,........when she's ready here is the address

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=34&linkid=4940

Enjoy and can't wait to see her flown!

Bomber_12th
November 22nd, 2011, 09:12
I'm looking forward to it, John! Thank you for tackling these schemes!

stovall
November 22nd, 2011, 11:38
John, just a heads up, my download is missing several important files. Maybe I got a bad download but the one that came through is short several files. Trying to help. Would really like to fly this baby out of Iwo Jima.

Barvan40
November 22nd, 2011, 18:25
John, just a heads up, my download is missing several important files. Maybe I got a bad download but the one that came through is short several files. Trying to help. Would really like to fly this baby out of Iwo Jima.

Tom, just copy the P-51D_2_T_Bump.dds and P-51D_3_T_Bump.dds textures from texture.BBD to texture.littleindian and you are good to go.

skyhawka4m
November 22nd, 2011, 19:28
shoot.!!!! I'm sorry guys......I was so wanting to get this thing put out there I forgot to include them.