PDA

View Full Version : Fresh screenshots of upcomming Aerosoft OV-10 Bronco X

Wothan
November 21st, 2011, 13:05
A small headsup....

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/46005-aerosoft-ov10-bronco-preview/page__view__findpost__p__337773

FinnJ

warchild
November 21st, 2011, 16:21
Thanks Finn. Shes looking pretty good.. :)
Pam

Kiwikat
November 21st, 2011, 19:13
Looks like the perfect aircraft to explore Orbx scenery. Gotta love the huge canopy!

Bomber_12th
November 21st, 2011, 19:30
Very, very impressive work! Thank you for the heads up on these new screenshots, Finn. The OV-10 has seemed to me like one of the most interesting/fun/capable aircraft options in today's flying environment, if you are able to find one for sale/afford one - twin-engine turboprop, single pilot, military connection, utility-capable, and an amazing view out of the cockpit. And the modern-day civilian owners seem to just love them - with all things considered, I'm sure they're not really all that much of a problem to maintain either.

strykerpsg
November 21st, 2011, 20:15
Wow! Looking forwad to this one as well. Reminds of being a kid in Zweibrucken (Sunny Zwei) and seeing them using our airfield enroute to REFORGER exercises. That, along with RF-4C's, it was a great time to be a kid.

One question though, for those in the know, isn't there a HUD?

Matt

skyhawka4m
November 21st, 2011, 20:21
I'm going to wait on this on....I want to hear some reviews on complexity first. I'm a jump in and zoom kinda guy so I may be flying Piglets for a while longer.

roger-wilco-66
November 21st, 2011, 21:27
Thanks for the head-up, I'm all itchy about that one! Excellent images.

Cheers,
Mark

falcon409
November 22nd, 2011, 03:54
Beautiful modeling and textures. It will be a hit for sure. Two things will keep this out of my hangar though. . .Price and FPS. I'll be staying with Tim's despite the excellent alternative. Well done Aerosoft.:applause:

Wothan
November 22nd, 2011, 04:23
Beautiful modeling and textures. It will be a hit for sure. Two things will keep this out of my hangar though. . .Price and FPS. I'll be staying with Tim's despite the excellent alternative. Well done Aerosoft.:applause:

What the price regards - itīs Your decision offcourse.
FPS wise the Bronco runs very much like the default FSX aircraft.
We have done our utmost to keep focus on good performance because itīs an aircraft for low altitude flights at rather high speeds.

FinnJ

skyhawka4m
November 22nd, 2011, 07:16
Is there a jump in and fly mode? Or is it just the complex motor burn out mode as I call it? I'm sorry if I'm a bump in a log but this is what is killing the payware planes for me......I'm not in this to get my pilots lesson.....I'll be taking care of that in the real plane.....I want to enjoy my sim, not feel like I'm being tested everytime I jump in. For me....it seems it'll be Piglets for a long time to come....sadly because I was really excited when I first heard about this project.

What the price regards - itīs Your decision offcourse.
FPS wise the Bronco runs very much like the default FSX aircraft.
We have done our utmost to keep focus on good performance because itīs an aircraft for low altitude flights at rather high speeds.

FinnJ

Wothan
November 22nd, 2011, 08:07
Is there a jump in and fly mode? Or is it just the complex motor burn out mode as I call it? I'm sorry if I'm a bump in a log but this is what is killing the payware planes for me......I'm not in this to get my pilots lesson.....I'll be taking care of that in the real plane.....I want to enjoy my sim, not feel like I'm being tested everytime I jump in. For me....it seems it'll be Piglets for a long time to come....sadly because I was really excited when I first heard about this project.

Failures can be turned off.
Normally when loaded it is ready for take off.

So You can make it as hard or easy for Yourself as You please.

Best regards
FinnJ

skyhawka4m
November 22nd, 2011, 08:45
SOLD!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Best regards
FinnJ

DagR
November 22nd, 2011, 11:00

Best regards
FinnJ

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear over at the aerosoft forum.

Wothan
November 22nd, 2011, 12:04
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear over at the aerosoft forum.

Sorry Dag...

Never got the chance to read Your post before it was deleted (posted 18. Nov - deleted 21.Okt).

FinnJ

Dain Arns
November 22nd, 2011, 12:15
Well since you're answering questions, Finn... :icon_lol:

Just curious if there will be a 'clean' version.
Not a big deal if not, I'm already "sold".
It's just I would like to see a California Department of Forestry repaint/version.
I got to see one of the CDF Broncos in operation one time.
It was impressive. :)

(Not my pics)

Ian Warren
November 22nd, 2011, 13:41
'SOLD' and could I have mine with side salad and chips :icon_lol:

DagR
November 23rd, 2011, 05:41
Sorry Dag...

Never got the chance to read Your post before it was deleted (posted 18. Nov - deleted 21.Okt).

FinnJ

Now I'm also under moderation at the aerosoft forums :-) I also wanted to know if there is planned a download version, I've seen mention of a boxed one only ?

Wothan
November 23rd, 2011, 08:44
Now I'm also under moderation at the aerosoft forums :-) I also wanted to know if there is planned a download version, I've seen mention of a boxed one only ?

Yes

Download will as usual be released first, boxed later.

We plan to release before xmass if beta test runs well.

FinnJ

Wothan
November 23rd, 2011, 08:46
NOTE !

New video showing startup from cold and dark can now be seen in the Bronco preview forum:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/46005-aerosoft-ov10-bronco-preview/page__view__findpost__p__337903

It is still early Beta and is subject for changes.

FinnJ

roger-wilco-66
December 1st, 2011, 05:47
Yesterday Mathijs Kok posted some Bronco images of the final release version (sans HUD) in the Aerosoft forum. Now we have a good impression what the bird will look like, expecially the VC.

See
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/46005-aerosoft-ov10-bronco-preview/page__st__80

I say it's awesome.

Cheers,
Mark

skyhawka4m
December 1st, 2011, 08:37
sounds like a late december release...bummer