PDA

View Full Version : A powerful Powerpoint presentation

Trans_23
December 15th, 2008, 15:30
Some familiar military pictures put into a power point presentation.

Click Here (http://www.transloadairlines.com/newweb/Dans/WeThankU-2.pps).

Milton Shupe
December 15th, 2008, 15:46
Awesome, powerful, moving, and humbling. Thank you for sharing.

lifejogger
December 15th, 2008, 16:52
Very moving pictures, each a story of its own.:medals::medals:

Gdavis101
December 15th, 2008, 16:58
Speechless! God bless...

N2056
December 15th, 2008, 17:14
That was very very well done :medals:

dadmod
December 15th, 2008, 18:16
Very nice...thanks for sharing.:unitedsta:

Snuffy
December 15th, 2008, 18:42
Got one thing to say ...

Dain Arns
December 15th, 2008, 19:46
Heh, I'm sorry guys. I had another take on it. I spend most of my time these days developing PowerPoint presentations in my current position, so I unfortunately naturally viewed it another way as a great technical use of PP. Well timed and put together for good, dramatic, impact, which is exactly what you want in a PP presentation, not just "bullet points". So from a fellow PP developer I give that one a great big thumbs up.

Beautiful and spot on! God bless you service personel around the world, all who are serving, and all who have served. I always give a prayer for you folks, every Wednesday night during our prayer service. My deepest and sincerest thanks for your sacrifices, especially those overseas during the Holidays.

Silver Fox
December 15th, 2008, 19:55
A beautiful tribute.

I'm an atheist, but I prayed for those who go into danger for the rest of us. My view is, it can do me no harm other than a few moments time... and if I'm wrong, the prayer might help a serviceman in need.

Bravo Zulu to the troops.

txnetcop
December 16th, 2008, 02:39
Thank you Trans 23...beautiful tribute. God bless servicemen the world over who fight terrorism and defend the rights of others to live freely.
Ted