PDA

View Full Version : New Fw 58 by A.F. Scrub

misson
November 20th, 2011, 08:30
I have it converted but without Dp. This plane was the bombing pilots school of many nations , not only germans, perhaps Pepe could convert it for us:icon_lol:

misson
November 20th, 2011, 08:48
I have it converted but without Dp. This plane was the bombing pilots school of many nations , not only germans, perhaps Pepe could convert it for us:icon_lol:

http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SqlSearch&query=Base=1

sc7500
November 20th, 2011, 12:33
...I have it converted but without Dp....

Pepe Has enough on his plate celebrating his birthday - here, try my DP file for the Weihe and see how it works for you.

SC
:kilroy:

Shessi
November 20th, 2011, 12:38
Hi Mission,
Thanks for the HU, nice ac.

As you've done most of the hard work, why not have a go at a DP for it yourself? (hint:-start by using an old DP from an ac that has similar guns/bombs). You've married a sound to it, so apart from a DP, not a lot else....Go on give it a go!! ;)

Cheers

Shessi

sc7500
November 20th, 2011, 12:42
Oh Shessie - You Jolly Old Soul !!!

The DP I attached to my previous post will require that Mission get some practice with Hardpoints placement AND Weapons attachment......

My BoB Fw-58 is a Red Cross Ferry, and unarmed..... thus the DP is bare of guns and bombs ! lol :icon_lol:

Great Minds, However... :salute:
SC

misson
November 20th, 2011, 13:22
Pepe Has enough on his plate celebrating his birthday - here, try my DP file for the Weihe and see how it works for you.

SC

got it ! thanks SC!

misson
November 20th, 2011, 13:28
Hi Mission,
Thanks for the HU, nice ac.

As you've done most of the hard work, why not have a go at a DP for it yourself? (hint:-start by using an old DP from an ac that has similar guns/bombs). You've married a sound to it, so apart from a DP, not a lot else....Go on give it a go!! ;)

Cheers

Shessi

The reason why , is seems that Pepe always convert with permission of A.F. S. and i think would be nice to have all us , a complete aircraft.

Shessi
November 20th, 2011, 14:39
Yo ho ho! SC ;)

Hi Mission, I just thought you might like to try your hand at this, something new? We would give you a hand and steer you in the right direction, but no worries, I'm sure Pepe or another will take up the task.

Cheers

Shessi