PDA

View Full Version : Beech 17 Fsx Acceleration

Tom@Cr1-Software
November 19th, 2011, 09:46
Hello all.
I have had many emails over the last weeks asking on the progress pf the Beech 17 Staggerwing project for Fsx Acceleration.<o:p></o:p>
The project is in full swing and although you don't hear too much from me on things I am working all the time on the new projects.<o:p></o:p>
The Staggerwing, like the Ford Tri motor is of extreme detail. A multi model modeling project with 3 engine designes and body configurations.<o:p></o:p>
So the design process is very involved on this project.<o:p></o:p>
I can't get ahead of myself and say when it will be released but I know it will be released to the public in the coming new year. It will come out in 3 editions due to time factors involved in a 1 million + poly model so I will release to you one model at a time for $6.00 Usd for each model to keep it affordable.
<o:p> </o:p>
Thanks for your support, it is really appreciated!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Tom Wood<o:p></o:p>
Lead Designer.<o:p></o:p>

Tako_Kichi
November 19th, 2011, 09:54
That's great news Tom and I am sure we will all be happy when it is eventually released.

Daveroo
November 19th, 2011, 10:09
wait....$6.00 dollars? six? dollars....wow...now that i can respect.....not that the other planes are to expencive...but they are just I's and O's after all is said and done...wow..6 bucks apiece..thank you

big-mike
November 19th, 2011, 10:12
Great news,Tom!
And a big thank you for those affordable prices.
Michael

modelr
November 19th, 2011, 14:24
Fantastic news, Tom. You definitely have a sale here. :jump::applause::guinness:

Roger
November 19th, 2011, 16:26
It will be great to have an FsX native Staggerwing Tom...really looking forward to it:engel016:

OleBoy
November 19th, 2011, 19:18
Thanks for the update Tom. I am really looking forward to seeing more of your work on my screen and under my (or is it?) control. Your workmanship is very liked by me.

Happy Holidays To You And Yours.

Killbilly
November 19th, 2011, 19:54
Excellent news. The Champ is one of my favorites and gets lots of flight time. The Staggerwing, I'm sure, will get lots of play as well. I'm looking forward to it.