PDA

View Full Version : WoP fw190 dp edited sim freezed

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 18th, 2011, 13:07
I edited the guns on the WoP Fw190A conversion so it has more guns, especially cannon. But when i tried it out... THE DANGED SIMULATOR FROZE UP!!!!!!!! Is there a way to fix the DP so it has more guns without the simulator freezing?

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 19th, 2011, 03:45
well, my dad said that sim freezing was a software problem. What should i do to rectify this problem?

JapLance
November 19th, 2011, 03:51
Maybe you could post the DP file in text format, so someone could take a look at it.

And also would be good to know when does the freezing happen. Can you start a mission and when you shoot the guns it all stops, or it simply refuses to start, or what?. Explain yourself a bit more :icon_lol:.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 19th, 2011, 04:26
I have the file 52429 IT freezes when i press the joystick button for the cannons.

vidal
November 19th, 2011, 05:27
Hello.
It seems that guns 5 and 6 are lacking some important data. For example, gun 6 is lacking values for round, speed, trace, and so on. The actual values are set to 0. I suggest to enter a number, and the best way would be to copy the data from guns 2 and 3.

CH_OldZeke
November 19th, 2011, 05:53
DPED, DP editor at the bottom of the page http://simviation.com/cfs2utilities1.htm
Best as I recall this version worked for cfs2.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 19th, 2011, 15:15
I finally updated it and it doesn't freeze my sim. I have it right in this file.
I will upload it in the warbirds file library.