PDA

View Full Version : Dino Cattaneo F-35A

Mach3DS
November 17th, 2011, 07:51
Just picked this one up yesterday on a whim. Very impressive model. Love the effects. Fly's like pig...as expected! I love that the prototype 1 model has my buddy's uncle's name on it! ;) Great job Dino. Love the new afterburner effect with the new v1.5! Much better than the blue flame. Now all I need is an X-32A to conduct my own Flyoff! Maybe Boeing will win this time around! :kilroy: Only gives me a 2-3 FPS hit, so not as bad as what I had read about. Congrats Dino on a fabulous addition to FSX.

Mach3DS
November 17th, 2011, 13:31
Been trying to get some video clips of the F-35, but FSRecorder won't show the aircraft in play as traffic mode? Any reason why this would happen? I've experienced this before with other aircraft, but it's been very few and far between. Is there a solution to this issue in general (not F-35 specific)? I'm trying to get a shot of for example an F-16 in Edwards paints scheme or RCAF Hornet flying along side the F-35. Thanks.

neutrino
November 18th, 2011, 06:03
If you record a simple 20 second flight in the F-35, and then select Play (not Play as Traffic) in the FSRecorder menu, do you see the aircraft?

Mach3DS
November 18th, 2011, 06:27
I will try that out after work today, and let you know.