PDA

View Full Version : Vehicleflow Orbx Fall city patch!

limjack
November 14th, 2011, 10:01
http://www.fullterrain.com/support.htm

I am downloading now!!!!:jump:

Jim

Click on support on that page and then scroll down to fall city and you will see the patch.

limjack
November 14th, 2011, 10:35
Nice, as I was parked I watched the blue suv back out of the driveway turned his wheels and then proceeded down the dirt road. This is very cool! Time to head back to the airport and enjoy the motion of this little gem of an airfield.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww215/limjack/2011-11-14_11-15-1-194.jpg

Thanks Orbx

Jim

OleBoy
November 14th, 2011, 10:51
Bummer. I'll assume this feature is only for Fall City, and not PNW in general.

Felixthreeone
November 14th, 2011, 13:14
Bummer. I'll assume this feature is only for Fall City, and not PNW in general.

...I believe they plan to add it to other addon airfields within the PNW a bit at a time...John Venema recently posted in the FTX forums that Fall City is essentially the 'testing ground' for new flow tech, as well as other new stuff...

OleBoy
November 14th, 2011, 14:01
Thanks for the info. That's great news to hear!

Roger
November 14th, 2011, 15:10
Downloaded and installed both patches and got so immersed, I forgot to take off:jump:

limjack
November 14th, 2011, 15:39
LOL.....Roger

I got a kick out of the guy loading a box into the truck....I need to get a life.

Jim

skyhawka4m
November 14th, 2011, 18:27
I'm not able to run the flow items as they kill my FPS....also the trees they are now using are, or the numbers is effecting my FPS also. I am sadly m ost likely going to pass on any future items unless they can put out a texture file or a "light version" with less trees

LouP
November 14th, 2011, 18:28
Why not just deselct the items in the control panels?

LouP

skyhawka4m
November 15th, 2011, 09:46
I did deselect the "flow" items, I even went as far as to remove the "flow" files so that they don't even get asked to run, but that does not help with the FPS I am getting from the extensive trees. While I love an accurate airport with the sorrounding trees "represented" I just think that there are just too many "for my system" to run it smoothly. Again, these are great sceneries for the right PC, which mine is not.

AussieMan
November 15th, 2011, 14:02
Why not reduce the autogen settings?

Cheers
Pat

skyhawka4m
November 15th, 2011, 20:27
I don't think the autogen has any effect in these areas as they are part of the scenery....am I wrong....guess I will test and see, I have it set at normal and if I'm not mistaken the autogen in these areas is the equivilant to max or high.

Helldiver
November 16th, 2011, 10:36
I couldn't find any Fall City on that link.

ColinT46
November 16th, 2011, 12:22
I couldn't find any Fall City on that link.

Just click on the "support" Tab on the linked page.