PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day

dharris
November 11th, 2011, 06:04
I would just like to take a moment to honor and respect all those vets and the great job they did and are doing. Some of the best men and women in the world have done us a great service to help insure life and liberty. Sadly some had to give us their all, and I for one would like to say a big THANK YOU. Don

Bruce Thompson
November 11th, 2011, 07:18
This sort of puts things into perspective, when you think of all those brave people that died for our freedom and look at todays date,
eleven/eleven/eleven and two minutes silence at eleven'o'clock.

We will never forget them or their scarifice, just please say a prayer for them today.

falcon409
November 11th, 2011, 08:31
Indeed. I dare say there are few around the world who have not been touched in some way by the sacrifices our Military has made and will continue to make every day and for the most part, they do it with a true sense of duty to God and Country. We have been blessed.:salute::salute:

Phantom88
November 11th, 2011, 08:35
Thank You Veteran's:salute:

mal998
November 11th, 2011, 10:36
Many Thanks to all who have served, and all who serve. Your sacrifices are not in vain, nor do they go un-noticed. I salute you and again say thank you to all who have worn the uniform.

Navy Chief
November 11th, 2011, 14:13
It is with great pride that I salute all of my brethren who have served before me, and and those who are still serving.

God bless you all.

Navy Chief

Peter C. Ward, AMEC(AW), USN, (Ret.)

Scratch
November 11th, 2011, 20:08
Semper Fi y'all.:salute: