PDA

View Full Version : Question about CFS2 player mode

wingman777
December 15th, 2008, 08:40
Hey guys, this is my first post so I'm looking forward to hanging out and learning more about the games with you. My son and I have lost radio communication with our squadron. Whenever you begin flying a mission the games goes completely mute, you can't hear anything at all. Once you're back to the menu you get the thud sounds when you select icons so I know the speakers and sound card are working. All other games work correctly. I think he must've hit some function key and caused the game to go mute but I'm hoping one of you know how to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance for your assistance. :cost1:

Shadow Wolf 07
December 15th, 2008, 09:37
Open the game in any mission - free flight quick combat etc. as soon as the mission starts, hit Alt. The mission will pause and a menu will appear at the top of the screen. I'm playing it by ear hear so bear with me... In that menu, go thru the options and turn on the sounds and wingman/radio messages and any other info items you wish. Most likely you accidentally hit the key (Q I think) that turns off the sounds. Also you can start the game, click on the settings tab and adjust the volume levels of things like engine noise and messages.

I hope you and your son enjoy the game - it is great! :applause: