PDA

View Full Version : My appologies to everyone.

black baron
October 2nd, 2008, 12:28
When I first signed up here I was in such a hurry to upload my own aircraft.
As a result, I rushed and over reached in my attempt.
I am only now realizing how bad the texture was and how incomplete the information (weapons etc.) was. With all due respect and admiration to the serious work that,s been done here by so many talented folks.

I,m SORRY and I suck.

I will be doing another now that i am more adept at it and I would blame no one if it was not even downloaded once.

Yours truly. The Black Baron.:redf:

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 12:31
actualy you soul reaper plane is one of the best planes I downloaded. it does not suck it's awesome and I like the weapons you put into it

SLIP STREAM
October 2nd, 2008, 12:41
your excused now that you apoligized. you didn't give credit to the other peoples work, newbee mistake.i'm sure your next creation will be better and accepted by the simmers.stick with it b.b.

Squiffy
October 2nd, 2008, 12:44
Way to step up BB and take responsibility. I forgive you and encourage you to keep at it. Put the hard earned lesson to good use!

black baron
October 3rd, 2008, 16:47
Thanks a bunch for the lift War freak. I can stop wearing the sunglasses and overcoat when i go to the mail box now, ha, ha. you really gotta hold back on the throttle when you fly that puppy huh? My info was so incomplete that even I cant find the a-bomb to put in my weapons folder now that Ive re-loaded my cfs3. Oh well, live and learn. I can do just about anything with the cfg and xpd files for performance and weapons but I still can't find the app's I need to do a decent skin. i'm sitting on a way better version of the vampire but i'm afraid to upload without a decent skin. Yours truly and thanks again. If you want to try it out, give me an e-mail @ harrygraham1984@hotmail.com and i will send it to you.

corpse grinder
October 4th, 2008, 09:22
Black Baron,

When I first started modding, I uploaded a file that had no credits in the read me. Most of the texture was someone elses, but It never even crossed my mind untill the creator contacted me. I was very embarresed to say the least. The author of the file was very understanding, I simply asked the admin here at SOH to remove the offending title and there was no harm and no foul. Mistakes will be made my friend, dont beat yourself up over it.

Keep the mods coming!

Justin