PDA

View Full Version : So you like to shoot at pirates, eh?

Lionheart
October 30th, 2011, 23:24
If you like to shoot at pirates and enemy ships often, put up a base at Grand Exchange near the Xenon gate. I have mine about 50 KM from the gate, out past the gate towards the planet (out in the country side) and I have lost already 1 tiger, my Tokyo, and a squadron of fighters. I get Ka-ahk's, pirates, Xenon's, including a Q last night that I had to take out myself after losing ALOT to that dang thing, as well as a wing of 6+ Xenon fighters.

Presently rebuilding and re-fortifying.

...........fun. :)

Oh.. Did you know, on the Cycrow cheat menu, you can add full Universe UT knowledge to Freighters to go Trade/Universal Trader? yessssssss........!

As Feng stated... the cheat mode thing can be addictive.

Chacha
October 31st, 2011, 07:02
Oh.. Did you know, on the Cycrow cheat menu, you can add full Universe UT knowledge to Freighters to go Trade/Universal Trader? yessssssss........!

As Feng stated... the cheat mode thing can be addictive.

I have been shooting pirates for two weeks now!...

...Thanks for the cheat menu.....

Lionheart
October 31st, 2011, 22:03
Hey ChaCha,

You can create a ship, a nice fighter, outfit it with all the wares (cheat, add wares, add ALL wares) and add shields and weaponry and a few missles... Then, CLONE it, like 12 times. Make it into a figher wing. Then you can command the wing to patrol a sector.

Once a Xenon Q comes through though, it gets grim. They must cheat.

GT182
November 1st, 2011, 18:42
Now I know both of you are Addicted..... to the max. :d

With Apricotslice's Apricot Mapping Service Mod, I've been going after the 'bad' guys for a long time all over the X Universe. I've just got to get back into it again, I've been away from it for too long. I got stuck on a mission to scan for contriban and couldn't do what was supposed to be done, so I set it X3TC aside to figure out what to do. Still no idea. LOL

gigabyte
November 2nd, 2011, 17:30
Oh man I sooo want this hand to heal so I can get back at it, I have not been in the cockpit since I got the Logitech G940 and found out that X3 will not support it, it is just soo much hassle swapping out all the gear to go from FSX or IL2 to X3. Now with the right hand buried in bandage I can't do anything so the G940 is disconnected and I am thinking I just might plug the X52 back in and get back into space as soon as the bandage comes off.

I am probably going to have to relearn everything now since it has been so long but that will be fun, I might even go over to Steam and order the Superbox rather than trying to copy everything over from the old system, decisions, decisions... "Alrighty Pilgrumm there's a new Sherrif in town..."

Lionheart
November 13th, 2011, 16:21
Hows your hand doing Mike? When do you think the bandages might come off?

Sorry about all the hassles on switching out equipment for each sim. I hate that.

gigabyte
November 13th, 2011, 16:49
Bandage is off, I go for the "final inspection" (I hope) in the morning, this one was a bad one, it seems like I will have some lasting problems with the joints on my index and middle finger for awhile, I am hoping it is not permenant, but it could be. The site of the infection seems to have healed fairly well but I can't close the index or middle finger all the way, it binds up, so I will see what the surgeon says tomorrow. I can still move it fairly weel it just will not close completely, but it does work well enough to pull the trigger on a joystick so the Pirates and Xenon are not off the hook, Ole Gig will be back in the saddle soon enough.

I did loose all of my mods and saved games in the HDD crash so I will be starting fresh, but I was kindiof thinking of starting over anyway so I am not upset over that. I also broke down and bought the X3 Superbox so I will be starting fresh with all of teh games right from the start and all of the stuff they included in the superbox, now I just have to find some time to get it all set up, stupid stuff like my job keep getting in the way...lol