PDA

View Full Version : Will the Guilty Party Please Stand Up

Dangerousdave26
October 29th, 2011, 14:40
Don't try and hide it you know you did it now Man Up and Admit it.

Or Dog up as the case may be. :icon_lol:

http://animalvideos.yahoo.com/video-detail?vid=27095138&cid=24037714

Tako_Kichi
October 29th, 2011, 14:46
I blame 'Lucky Dog' myself! :icon_lol:

luckydog
October 29th, 2011, 14:56
I blame 'Lucky Dog' myself! :icon_lol:

Are you "trash-talkin'" me, Tako ???!!!?

Tako_Kichi
October 29th, 2011, 15:02
ROFL! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stansdds
October 30th, 2011, 04:50
Tank: "It was the cat! No, really, it had to be the cat. Oh, riiiiight, we don't have a cat, soooo... I don't know!" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

av8erjm
October 30th, 2011, 06:55
Tank: "It was the cat! No, really, it had to be the cat. Oh, riiiiight, we don't have a cat, soooo... I don't know!" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I agree w/ you cats are devious manipulative animals, if they didn't own a cat then it must have been the neighbors cat or maybe just a stray cat going thru the neighborhood, but defintely a cat

Toastmaker
October 30th, 2011, 07:19
Now, you all know cats don't do those kinds of things. This is clearly an attempt to transfer culpability from one stupid species to a more advanced creature so as to deflect embarrasment and shame from the dullards involved !

Your tactics are transparent, your argument invalid - you are dog people. Accept your lot and station in life.

:running:

gigabyte
October 30th, 2011, 08:36
The Butler did it in the kitchen with his own hands then framed the dog with the trach can lid... no animals were harmed in the making of that clip, well maybe the big guys feelings were hurt just a little but he will get over it...