TJ

pilottj
October 29th, 2011, 09:41
Here is Janet...now my avatar can visit her relatives :icon_lol:
http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/732Janet.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/886janet2.jpg

CG_1976
October 29th, 2011, 10:06
where did you get the janet? Thanks for the HU.

pilottj
October 29th, 2011, 10:19
Janet is one of PMDG's liveries found on their downloads page and installed via the livery manager. This 600 is quite a little rocketship, I got her out of Orbx's Bowerman 5000' runway near MGTOW with room to spare.

Cheers
TJ

CG_1976
October 29th, 2011, 10:45
I thought the only paints available where for the 800/900's? do those also work between 600/700?
Update: Never mind. I just had to update my browser and now see the paints on pmdg.

pilottj
October 29th, 2011, 12:39
Here is a good post over at the PMDG forums on Janet routes to Area 51 and adding the info into the PMDG FMS data.
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/352235-how-to-use-your-janet-737-600-for-the-area-51-secret-shuttle-mission/

Tartuffe
October 29th, 2011, 13:26
Many thanks for the HU ! :jump:

strykerpsg
October 30th, 2011, 10:57
Admins, you're slacking...not stickied yet? :jump: Gonna get this one next week. At their current rate of release, PMDG is certainly going to get many more of my dollars than Ariane will ever again, not to mention their customer service (PMDG) is far more user friendly.

Matt

Roger
October 30th, 2011, 14:29
Admins, you're slacking...not stickied yet? :jump: Gonna get this one next week. At their current rate of release, PMDG is certainly going to get many more of my dollars than Ariane will ever again, not to mention their customer service (PMDG) is far more user friendly.

Matt

Well maybe we're slacking or...maybe we're not sure how important this upgrade is? It's certainly not something on my sim horizon, but I'll sticky it and let's see the response.

CG_1976
October 30th, 2011, 14:48
:salute:Thank you Roger

pilottj
October 30th, 2011, 17:02
I have flown both the 600 and 700 on a few flights so far. For a tubeliner it is quite fun to fly as they have great short field performance with PMDG's quality. Kind of the Bush Pilot's tubeliner. I might try to do a PSA scheme on it as they would probably flying the NGX if they were still in business :) I believe SP2 and the NGX-700ER will be out in a month or two.

Cheers
TJ

strykerpsg
October 30th, 2011, 18:57
Well maybe we're slacking or...maybe we're not sure how important this upgrade is? It's certainly not something on my sim horizon, but I'll sticky it and let's see the response.
Is that a bit of tongue in cheek attitude mister...living room now! Sorry, love the Direct TV commercials with Deion Sanders.

I just thought it was a general policy to sticky all new releases until the volume of traffic dies down. Hell, it's the stickies that get more of my attention than anything else. Anyway, as I stated before, as an owner of several of the Ariane titles, it's very nice to see an add on to their newly released NGX that doesn't break the bank, so therefore would think it more important to more than some might give it credit for. Besides, it's PMDG. What's not to like about their stuff? :jump:

Matt

GundamWZero
November 5th, 2011, 13:35
This was a shocker for me coming out of the field for the weekend last week!! I bought the B738/9 Just before we went to training in NM and bam!!! Come back to find the 600/700 sitting on the tarmac! Had to use the other half's CC to get the upgrade!!:running:

Now I am waiting to see what McPhat Studios will churn out for them all; I am already on deck for the first release of their 737 repaints.

pilottj
November 5th, 2011, 16:07
yeah its a great bird, I am working on a Orange/Red/Silver CP Air scheme for the 700WL version. Uploaded Air California and PSA schemes to avsim

Cheers
TJ

Kiwikat
November 5th, 2011, 19:54
Just picked her up now. Flying the -600 from Green Bay to D.C. She took off like a rocket!

Definitely a worthwhile addition to the best aircraft ever made for FS. :applause: