PDA

View Full Version : Bougainville

Worthless
October 26th, 2011, 19:31
I found some references in an old Forum Thread to Scenery created by Dog1 for IJA Bougainville, but it seems to be missing from the Archive. Is it still available?

sc7500
October 26th, 2011, 19:48
... I found some references in an old Forum Thread to Scenery created by Dog1 for IJA Bougainville, but it seems to be missing from the Archive. Is it still available?...

I just uploaded it as a Re-Submission under Dog1's Name.

Once approved, it should be waiting for you tomorrow !

Enjoy ! :wavey:
SC
:kilroy:

Worthless
October 27th, 2011, 05:56
I just uploaded it as a Re-Submission under Dog1's Name.

Once approved, it should be waiting for you tomorrow !

Enjoy ! :wavey:
SC
:kilroy:

Great.....Many Thanks SC!

Another fine example of the help available here at SOH.

Rami
October 27th, 2011, 06:43
Good morning,

It has been approved, and is ready to go!

dog1
October 27th, 2011, 07:07
this is part of my total rework of the CFS2 IJA and US default bases which includes torokina bay and kahili IJA airstrips released some 2 years ago.Admiral Yamamoto was shot down by P38's just north of Kahili.The Jolly rogers used to climb up to that area looking for trouble during the early years from Munda, Vila and Vella lavella.I have reworked Munda and Vila default bases and are available while Vella Lavella is available from the Maskrider Solomon Combo add on.:salute:watch your six

Worthless
October 27th, 2011, 07:18
Thanks Rami!

.......And thanks Dog for all of your great sceneries.

dog1
October 27th, 2011, 07:29
remember once you get the hang of it you can modify my sceneries if you have FPS problems and might want to "lighten up a bit" the scenario specially if you are planing a massive attack.

The_Editor
October 27th, 2011, 10:32
Thanks for that. :salute:

Worthless
October 28th, 2011, 05:15
remember once you get the hang of it you can modify my sceneries if you have FPS problems and might want to "lighten up a bit" the scenario specially if you are planing a massive attack.

There were no issues with this install for me. It went smooth as silk.

miamieagle
October 28th, 2011, 19:30
Thank you!:salute: