PDA

View Full Version : Free Altiports by Real Earth and FSAddon

Francois
October 24th, 2011, 02:16
The guys at Real Earth X in Italy have released a bunch of freeware titles again. I've packaged three of their airstrips in the Belluno region (Northern Italy) so you can easily download and install them. These are grass strips amidst photo ground textures and manual autogen, looking very nice.

Will be a bit hard to spot them though. Watch for some cubs parked in a filed here and there :icon_lol:

Available at my shop here: Silvercloud-Store (http://silvercloud-store.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29851)

Got some more of their stuff lined up too, but haven't had time to package it yet!

newcomer
October 24th, 2011, 03:08
:applause: Thanks ... a new "Storchennest"

mal998
October 24th, 2011, 07:56
Thanks to you and the guys at Real Earth X! I love flying around Italy. I just wish somebody would update Aviano AB.

Francois
October 24th, 2011, 07:56
Heheh !

More to come. But I may need to upgrade the server subscription soon. All these free downloads are putting a strain on it ! :kilroy:

robertorizzo
October 24th, 2011, 09:36
Adoro le valli dolomitiche, grazie davvero!!!

Francois
October 24th, 2011, 10:34
Il mio piacere :wavey:

Francois
October 25th, 2011, 02:30
I kinda figured this one 'deserved' a little bump ? ;-) It is FREE, guys and gals !

Mr.Mugel
October 25th, 2011, 03:21
Got a lot of stuff to sort out these days, having moved and started to study. But I will for sure look into these, just placed my "order", maybe tonight after work, IŽll have a quick look. Thank you for this offer!

kilo delta
October 25th, 2011, 04:14
I kinda figured this one 'deserved' a little bump ? ;-) It is FREE, guys and gals !

Worthy of a stickie too,imho.

Many thanks,Francois! :applause:

Francois
October 25th, 2011, 06:00