PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Briscoe

PRB
October 23rd, 2011, 09:28
I didn't know that ESPN talking head Nicole Briscoe was the wife of Indy Car diver Ryan Briscoe. Just never "connected the dots" with the name. As the anchor for the ESPN NASCAR pre-race show, she revealed that fact, while barely holding it together during a tribute to Dan Wheldon. It was all a bit heart breaking.

Daveroo
October 23rd, 2011, 09:44
i watched that,and because of her emotion,,,i became teary eyed,,i didnt realise she was married to ryan either ( gives me new respect for her)you could tell her reaction was real and not a "tv put on",looked her up on google and she and danika patrick were on the same cheerleader squad in the same high school in 1996,strange how same the world can be sometimes,

like i raced against both ron hornaday and ernie ervan ( ofcourse they wouldnt have a clue to who i am)but i beat horniday twice and ernie put me in the wall hard,and i got in a yelling and screaming match with sammy swindell.....(hes an ass), i dont normally yell,,,but sammy ole boy took over four pit areas and by god we werent gonna let him get away with it.....and he didnt....he ended up leaving the track and not racing...the promoter was mad...but kinnser came and asked how we got rid of him and said he should take us on the road with him...LOL