PDA

View Full Version : not news,CSI show

Daveroo
October 21st, 2011, 10:19
did anyone see this weeks CSI? the las vegas show?..the girl gets taken hostage in what i believe was a bell 222,retractable gear 4 blabe helo...anyway..my point is..most of the flying appeared to be done with FSX or simular,,they would show the helo from the extieror coming at the camera,desert floor below..obviously FSX or a sim to me,and the helo was simulated,but they would zoom into the cockpit and show the pilot and then into the passenger compartment with live action....drove me nuts because the pilot had no headset of any kind on and when he tried to contact ATC he was going to flip a rocker switch on a panel to talk...arrrggg

Terry
October 21st, 2011, 11:11
In the 50's & 60's we had under 10 minutes of adds per hour, now it's 20. To fix your chopper we'll have to sit through 30 minutes an hour! We may have to go back to books and conversation!!!!

Cirrus N210MS
October 21st, 2011, 12:16
The helicopter in that One was a Sikorsky S-67
1XrywiRbtMw
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-51LNNVvzfNg/TaMkq67qrqI/AAAAAAAAAOg/DRORtaEbiww/s1600/MG_Sikorsky+S-76A_HeliJet+Charter+GmbH_Norrlandsflyg+cs_D-HULK_17.04.10_ZRH_056.JPG

Kiwikat
October 21st, 2011, 13:25
The CGI scenes in that ep. looked absolutely awful. Maybe CSI doesn't have much of a budget anymore...?

Crusader
October 21st, 2011, 14:04
I am a regular watcher of CSI NY and CSI Miami(Beautiful women:icon_lol:) but rarely watch CSI . Somehow Ted just doesn't fit in and their story line is not as good I don't think as NY and Miami . Ted is a good actor but IMO he needs to go back to comedy

Rich:guinness:

andersel
October 21st, 2011, 18:55
I figured that it was probably FS of some description. Not perfect but, geez, its TV! As for myself, I watch all three versions of CSI. Different characters, different stories, and yes, lots of lovely women. I'm giving Ted a chance, hey. He's only been around for a few episodes. We'll see how it evolves.

LA

n4gix
October 22nd, 2011, 08:31
It's a tough slot to fill. William Petersen (aka:Dr. Gilbert "Gil" Grissom) was the heart and soul of CSI for nine seasons. Laurence Fishburne just wasn't cutting it, and I am having serious reservations about Ted Danson's ability to fill the slot as well...

Daveroo
October 22nd, 2011, 09:58
i stand corrected about the helo...about the show..i watch all three myself..my sexuality is differant from most of you...and i kinda like goerge eads myself...but marge helgenberger is just HOT,i could careless what the subject is on most shows..as long as they show marge from the rear alot..............and the one where they had a car race (street racers) on an abandoned air field,one guy shot the other driver through the window of the moving cars in revenge......my point is...they had both marge and goerge in tight pants,,facing away from the camera into a sunset,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice..just nice...