PDA

View Full Version : Transferring goods (captures) to your own station?

Lionheart
October 18th, 2011, 21:52
Hey all,

I wiped out some pirates, and now I have gathered some floating cargo, and wish to use it with my string of beat up, restored old fighters, which are parked at a couple of stations I custom created. But.... I cant seem to unload the cargo!? Any idea's?

Bill

GT182
October 19th, 2011, 05:27
Hey all,

I wiped out some pirates, and now I have gathered some floating cargo, and wish to use it with my string of beat up, restored old fighters, which are parked at a couple of stations I custom created. But.... I cant seem to unload the cargo!? Any idea's?

Bill

Can you 'Jump' to each freighter with the cargo you want to offload Bill? That should let you unload to a station.

Lionheart
October 19th, 2011, 11:54
Hey Gary,

I'll try that.

I'll bet I can offload cargo at my HQ stations...

Bill

GT182
October 20th, 2011, 05:49
I'm sure you will be able to at your HQ Bill, and other stations if you wish to sell the goods.

Credits are always good to have on hand...... "Show me the money!" LOL

I sell just about everything I salvage.... including the ships. I've found no ship that impresses me like the Vidarsaurus. :d

Lionheart
October 20th, 2011, 16:03
Roger that Gary.

Where do you sell your ships at? How do you put them up for sale?

GT182
October 21st, 2011, 06:47
I usually send them to the nearest Shipyard. Check on what price they'll bring and if that's ok with you 'Sell' it. Or send the ships to other sectors and sell them. Some sectors will problably pay more but it you want to get them off your hands fast, sell them as soon as possible. But make sure they contain no cargo. If they do transfer it to one of your ships and then sell the cargo. I say that as I don't know if you get more for a ship with cargo or not. Same goes for the ship's installed equipment.

It also improves you Trading Rank with the race in that sector.

Lionheart
October 21st, 2011, 15:13
Awesome! Thanks man.

gigabyte
October 25th, 2011, 16:50
i know the condition and equipment affect the selling price of the ship, i just forget now if the cargo adds to the value, i somehow seem to think it does add to your price but i am not 100% sure?

Lionheart
October 26th, 2011, 09:00
Roger that.

I am finding that ships that sell that have 99% hulls sell for a million over-price, lol.. Cheaper to get either a beatup ship or go order one from the shipyards new.

I have found several now that were asking 2.5M and they sell for 1.5M credits new..