PDA

View Full Version : Airfield scenery & texture placement

highpockets
October 18th, 2011, 16:38
I have had a total senior moment! Where do the airfield scenery and texture files go. Also Stiz replacement textures go in scenerydb/world/textures? I am back to setting up Rami's Lennigrad campaign and I am sure rusty at this.Thanks in advance.

Rami
October 18th, 2011, 16:54
Highpockets,

I believe that the airfield .bgl files and texture files go into the SCENEDB folder, then add the airfield package folders through the scenery library. As far as the Stiz textures, I think you're right as well.

Shadow Wolf 07
October 19th, 2011, 03:13
Highpockets,

I believe that the airfield .bgl files and texture files go into the SCENEDB folder, then add the airfield package folders through the scenery library. As far as the Stiz textures, I think you're right as well.

My game has an ADDONS folder where I place all my scenery (BGL) and texture packets for uploading into the Scenery Library. I s'pose you could place them anywhere, as long as you remember where they are placed for Scene Lib uploading.

highpockets
October 19th, 2011, 04:26
Thanks to the two of you. I have to install things the "long" way. Haven't figured out how to use the "addon" in the sim. After all this time, I am still learning how to do things. Yeah, remembering where I put them is the problem.:mixedsmi:

Shadow Wolf 07
October 19th, 2011, 06:18
Thanks to the two of you. I have to install things the "long" way. Haven't figured out how to use the "addon" in the sim. After all this time, I am still learning how to do things. Yeah, remembering where I put them is the problem.:mixedsmi:

You can always create an ADDON SCENERY folder in your main game folder and put them in there... easy to remember.