PDA

View Full Version : Wolfi's JU87 Conversion to G series

Ian Astill
October 9th, 2011, 07:59
I'm sure I came across a pack with a few dp's to turn stukas into the G series. Can't seem to find it though.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Ian

sc7500
October 9th, 2011, 08:12
I believe they were part of this file:

Here's the DP file section just for you:

SC
:kilroy:

Ian Astill
October 9th, 2011, 23:40
thank you kindly!

sc7500
October 10th, 2011, 06:22
...thank you kindly!...

:wavey:
SC

Jagdflieger
October 10th, 2011, 11:20
For a purpose made G model, you can get Alphasim's Ju 87G in their freeware section.

I don't have the link for it right now, but I'm sure someone will pipe up.

Captain Kurt
October 10th, 2011, 12:18
For a purpose made G model, you can get Alphasim's Ju 87G in their freeware section.

I don't have the link for it right now, but I'm sure someone will pipe up.

All of Alphasims freeware planes are in this archive, but I don't see the Ju87G in there, just the D:

http://www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/

sc7500
October 10th, 2011, 13:28
It was a Mod to the original Alpha 'D' series by Watchdog22:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a repaint for the Alphasim Ju-87D3 to represent a Ju-87G tankbuster armed with 2 x 37mm underwing gunpods. I present this as a pure painting excercise as tis model still has underwing bomb racks and dive brakes as well as the fuselage bomb crutch and sirens on the wheel spats. These are hardwired into the model and cant be alpha'ed out.

You will also note that there are 2 narrow stripes of a different colour at the join line of the wings above the undercarriage which I have not been able to eradicate and the spinner should have a spiral, so if you can forgive all these glitches here's a Kanonenvogel or Panzerknacker for you to go tank hunting in. Shessi helped me with the DP which I have further modified to be purely cannon armed as I dont think these planes could carry bombs.

This particular plane belonged to 10(Pz)./SG3 in september 1944, it was hit by Soviet ground fire and force landed at Kakeva in Latvia. It is based on a profile by Richard caruana printed in Model Airplane International Magazine, May 2006.

Thanks again to Shessi for his help with the DP and I'll use his full DP when I do some Dive Bomber variants. Thanks also to Alphasim for making this plane freeware for us paupers to play around with.

Thanks also to Thicko for making us a gunpod which is available here at the outhouse. Look for the zip stuka_flak18.

The usual disclaimers about damage to your system apply so use these at your own risk.

Instructions:
You will need to rename the aircraft folder ALPHA Ju-87G or similar if you wish to use the standard Ju-87D as well. The textures go into the aircrafts texture folder and allow to overwrite (Remembering to Back-up everything!)

The text files Aircraft and JUNKERS JU 87D3 go into the main folder and the texture file from the Gunpod folder goes into SCENEDB/WEAPONS/TEXTURE folder, Any comments or queries can find me by PM at the outhouse.
Watchdog 22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's here in the archive under his name - if the link is broken, PM me and I'll send it to you

Best :salute:
SC

Captain Kurt
October 10th, 2011, 21:20
Found the Flak 18 file here

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=11093

It's under author ckissling