PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted SOH Birthday Girl

Ickie
October 6th, 2011, 12:55
With the retirement of ChaCha, we are in need of a new "Birthday Girl" for our forums.
Contact me. ickie@sim-outhouse.com

Allen
October 6th, 2011, 13:55
I thought ChaCha was nothing more than bot for the last 6 months....

Dangerousdave26
October 6th, 2011, 15:06
We are all Bots...

Prepare to be assimilated. LOL

No she is as real as you and me.

Allen
October 6th, 2011, 17:05
She post birthdays at 12:00 evey day for 6 months. It a bot doing birthdays not her.

N2056
October 6th, 2011, 17:24
I'm really sorry that you think she's a bot. Many of us here know her well, along with her daughter whom you might know as "Little Cha Cha".

Allen
October 6th, 2011, 19:12
I know that ChaCha use to post but for 6 months all post in NewsHawks are bot auto post of birthdays.

N2056
October 6th, 2011, 19:22
She's been doing that all along. Ever stop to consider that maybe real life was an issue? I know that she's been through a lot lately, hence the reason we are looking for someone to take her place.
I will be straight up here...I find your accusations to be offensive to someone that has done a lot for us. Frankly I can't help but ponder why this seems to be such a big deal to you.

Allen
October 6th, 2011, 20:02
She's been doing that all along. Ever stop to consider that maybe real life was an issue? I know that she's been through a lot lately, hence the reason we are looking for someone to take her place.
I will be straight up here...I find your accusations to be offensive to someone that has done a lot for us. Frankly I can't help but ponder why this seems to be such a big deal to you.

If her name has been used as B-day bot all this time than why ask for some one to be another B-day bot? Lets keep ChaCha and hopefully she can make it back to SOH some time.

N2056
October 6th, 2011, 20:16
If her name has been used as B-day bot all this time than why ask for some one to be another B-day bot? Lets keep ChaCha and hopefully she can make it back to SOH some time.

Her name has NOT been used as a bot. That's why I am a bit bothered by your posts, and it's also why Ickie is looking for a replacement.
Again I will ask. Why is this such a big thing to you? It's a big thing to me because you insist on implying that she never actually did anything, and that her name was all that was used. I know that's not the case. Those announcements are not automated. This is getting old. Answer the question or move on.

warchild
October 6th, 2011, 20:35
Allen, Cha Cha is a human being, her posts about birthdays have been made bvy hand, including some that were made while she was in the hospital. There is nothing automated about her. I can guarantee that because bots dont normally ask to be on my friends list, and Cha Cha asked and is on my friends list. I am asking you, repsectfully, get a clue, and drop it..
Pam

Willy
October 6th, 2011, 20:39
Cha Cha is a friend and a warm caring human being with a wonderful daughter. 'nuff said.

TeaSea
October 7th, 2011, 03:19
Actually,

I'm a Bot.....I thought folks would have figured that out by now.

Sorry that Cha-Cha is having to retire the business. I rather enjoyed getting my annual notification. It's like having a "mysterious dark haired lady" send you messages....oooohhhh!!!

Okay, maybe not, but still.....

Good luck to you Cha-cha. Come back when you can.

Henry
October 7th, 2011, 05:33
She post birthdays at 12:00 evey day for 6 months. It a bot doing birthdays not her.well i guess we are looking for a replacement,bot:applause: i for one will miss her birthday cheer:ernae:
H

HouseHobbit
October 7th, 2011, 07:14
Cha-Cha and Little Cha-Cha are two wonderful ladies.. Whom I am pleased to say I have had wonderful PM's with..
I am very sorry to hear Cha-Cha is having troubles right now..
I will Hold Her and Little Cha-Cha in my Prayers..
May God Bless them Both
:engel016:

Ickie
October 7th, 2011, 09:43
Helga is our new B-Girl, she is in training now. Bare with us.

Daveroo
October 7th, 2011, 10:54
oh wow....im not going to be nosey and ask what the problem is..but if shes ill i wish her good health,if its something else then i wish for the problem to go away,Cha-Cha_ and lil cha cha are good people...i noticed the lack of posts but since im not close to them wasnt going to ask....but i really enjoyed that time lil cha asked for help on the school project and everyone pitched in...was fun....even my own nephew never asked for my help and he knows i studied world war two

Roger
October 7th, 2011, 12:24
Chacha and her daughter will be sorely missed.

AndyG43
October 7th, 2011, 12:31

Well said. :applause:

PeteHam
October 7th, 2011, 15:07

I reckon, but I certainly hope they will grace us with their presence when they can.

Always nice to have a womans touch.

Pete.

TeaSea
October 7th, 2011, 15:21
Helga is our new B-Girl, she is in training now. Bare with us.

B-Girl? That sounds ominous....

Bring her on!!

Oh wait, I'm a Bot....please ignore that.

AndyG43
October 7th, 2011, 16:37
Oh wait, I'm a Bot....please ignore that.

TeaSea
October 8th, 2011, 06:44
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

arl
October 8th, 2011, 08:48
Bare with us.

I believe that is what is referred to in the trade as a Freudian slip. (No, it ain't no undergarment neither.) :icon_lol:

Best wishes for an improvement in her circumstances for Cha Cha.

hey_moe
October 8th, 2011, 15:09
I hate to bring this to some of you moe-rons that think cha-cha was a bot.She is a human being for one and if you remember she is the one along with her daughter went to Florida where Ickie was in the hospital having surgery and she took her time along with her own money and gave Ron the gifts we had saved up and brought for him as a get well gift. For the ones who want to keep beating a dead horse to death...grow up for once in your life...if this is going to be a problem for you just leave the site. Willy has already said this was enough and I agree with him.

huub vink
October 9th, 2011, 01:36
From the "job description" of our new birthday girl.....

Should fit inside cake...
need to be able to sing "Happy birthday to you like" Ms Monroe did :icon_lol:

cheers,
Huub

AndyG43
October 9th, 2011, 01:40
Moe,

I don't believe anybody is involved in post-mortem equine battery. ONE person made a comment, and was put straight on his error; a couple of us found his error amusing, and there has been a little fun at his expense - if the humour was not to your taste, I apologise. I will, in future, restrict myself solely to the FS9 forum.

I have had no personal interaction with ChaCha or her daughter, but I am very appreciative of her efforts over time, and the support given to Ron and others when needed; Little Chacha's posts, when we were made aware of Henry's condition, certainly lifted my spirits. I wish them both all the best.

AndyG43
October 9th, 2011, 01:40
From the "job description" of our new birthday girl.....

Should fit inside cake...
need to be able to sing "Happy birthday to you like" Ms Monroe did :icon_lol:

cheers,
Huub

:jump::jump::applause:

Chacha
October 9th, 2011, 04:59
Chacha and Little Chacha are real people (flesh and blood - that was bitten by SOH bug!), addicted to SOH!

Hannah and I are doing well!
Health wise and otherwise...
Thank you all!
(best of all thanks Ron)

We will still be around... (less than usual 24/7 on SOH)

...and let us all welcome Helga - the SOH Birthday Girl! :wavey:

TeaSea
October 9th, 2011, 05:24
Thanks Ms. Cha Cha!

Thanks Ms. Helga!