PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!!!! Testers wanted for CFS3 PTO Rising Sun

grizzly50
October 4th, 2011, 05:29
:kilroy:Gentlemen, and any ladies that may be around, we have need of testers for our PTO Rising Sun project.

The only requirements are that you be ready, willing, and able, must be able to download from our FTP site, and be fairly knowlegable of the CFS3 system in general.

The whole is to test this project and get it ready for release.

OH! By the way, also to have fun doing it.

Anyone interested, please PM me here at SOH.

Thank you,

Grizzly50:d

grizzly50
October 5th, 2011, 11:55
:kilroy:To all here,

I have received many PMs in response to my call for testers. Actually, more than I can use at this time.

For those who think they have been turned down altogether, that is just not true. I am keeping a running reserve list in the order in which the surplus requests were received. All will be considered for any future projects as needed. Even if I get more, as this is certainly not a notice to cease the application process.

Thank you,
Grizzly50:d

gaw
October 5th, 2011, 13:27
that would be me among others no doubt....but the Pacific theater has been so long left unloved it's GREAT to see some soon to be sung heroes carry the design forward. PTO was a marvelous add which I still rattle around with.....but with comparable works of art like MAW, another unfinished portrait....PTO left me wanting more....what else is new.....can't wait to see life breathed into this end of CFS3....it ain't dead yet!!! THANK YOU!!!!