PDA

View Full Version : missions scenery

tomford
September 28th, 2011, 14:59
Hello, i was wondering if there is any way to keep the scenery that is put there on missions, how can i get it to stay in free flight?

Tom

falcon409
September 28th, 2011, 22:09
I don't believe there is any way to get it to remain for Free Flight. The Mission Engine could be considered a "mini" version of the FSX engine running independent of FSX. When you enter a Mission, it's like restarting FSX on a smaller scale, and everything for that mission is called and loaded. When you clear a mission and go back to FSX "Free Flight", in essence you are restarting the main engine and everything for the Main Sim is loaded. All the Objects for a given mission are always available, it's just that the engine doesn't know they're there. The only way I can think of to get the two to merge is to use an Object Placement Tool (ie; Instant Scenery, which is payware) and manually place the objects into the sim as they were in the mission, you're taking about a lot of work in some cases. Maybe someone else has a better solution, but that's the only one I can suggest, not much help. . .I know.:salute: