PDA

View Full Version : ED thread

SLIP STREAM
October 2nd, 2008, 09:48
i went looking for the chalet. found ava on the balcony.thought i might find the paper hanger in the can inside.great place for the remmberance ground hogs! also nov.24 is when we send ed to the moon.thank you ed.

DonSPa
October 2nd, 2008, 11:17
oh wow thnx for sharing that slip i didnt know anything like that was even in the game i probally have missed so many things in all the addons because i dont really look for things if i dont know they even exist,like in MAW i didnt even know there was a volcano or even pyramids until i had seen posts about them id love to know what all ive missed *lol*

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 11:18
Ed is an astronaut friend of yours?

SLIP STREAM
October 2nd, 2008, 11:31
warfreak ed wilson gave us pto and many of the other things we have for this sim. he died around 7 months ago,that plaque is in hounor of his contributions. there is a probe going to the moon on nov.24 with 1 million names on a disc.we sent ed on his last and biggest flight.its supposed to be there for a year.

donspa pic location switzerland-serenity its hard to locate in the valley follow the road you'll see the chimney smoke

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 11:33
oh do you have to pay to put someone's name on the disc?
edit: because if it's less than 100 dollars I want to put my grandfather's name in it

SLIP STREAM
October 2nd, 2008, 11:38
its closed

ronnybengt
October 2nd, 2008, 11:41
WAR freak.....cant u just shut up?????????

R

SLIP STREAM
October 2nd, 2008, 11:52
:applause:

greycap.raf
October 2nd, 2008, 12:01
Ed is an astronaut friend of yours?
If you had by this time actually downloaded ETO instead of whining about your slow connection (which, by the way, didn't stop me from downloading it six times during the development) you would have seen the screen that dedicated the entire add-on to Ed Wilson. You might have understood something. Or then not. In case you didn't know the name "Groundhogs" was chosen in Ed's honour. Hell, I didn't even know the man but sheer ignorance about who he was and his importance to the CFS3 community is still enough to drive me into the state of mind that produced this post. You can guess how the people who really knew him in person, and have lost a good friend, feel about your posts. Think twice before posting or don't post at all, please.

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 12:06
I never whined about my connection fuk why do you guys hate me so much **** it's like some one taped a paper to my back that says kill me now plss!!!! fuk you!!

greycap.raf
October 2nd, 2008, 12:07
Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 12:13
if you're trying to get me banned then go ahead ban me the only reason I joined this forum and no other forum is becaus you were friendly people but I guess I was wrong!

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
October 2nd, 2008, 12:23
Nobody's saying they don't like you, its just the way you word your posts and ask questions mate. it always looks like your putting people down and i hope that's not what your intentions are because even though this community is friendly it also don't like people being off with the members.

Just check how your wording posts mate and all will be well.

Dave

P.S. Please watch your language as i am sure there will be kids that read these posts as my lad of 6 years old likes to look at these posts and i have a hard enough time making sure he doesn't use the language than him see it written on these forums.

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 12:28
it's because I'm 14 isnt it, I'm the youngest in the forum and you all wanna gang up on me

middle
October 2nd, 2008, 12:35
Age is not the issue here. It's your atitude. And unfortunately for you you are amidst a bunch of highly intelligent older folks who don't have time for your attitude nor your BS. You should not have said wht you siad. This is not the schoolyard. There have been some quite useful and intelligent people at SOH over the years that joined whne they were 14 or 15 and have never caused any of the crap that you have. So, I would suggest you pack your virtual bags because now you have gone over the top. middle

PS for obvious reasons I am closing this thread. I will not edit it because I want the rest of the staff to see this...mid

flyer01
October 2nd, 2008, 12:36
i went looking for the chalet. found Ava on the balcony.thought i might find the paper hanger in the can inside.great place for the remembrance ground hogs! also nov.24 is when we send ed to the moon.thank you ed.

Slip, Could you gave a clue on where the chalet is at?

middle
October 2nd, 2008, 12:39
For you, Flyer, look for Mountain Serenity in Switzerland.

Henry
October 2nd, 2008, 13:24
I have banned him
for bad language and no respect
that i will not tolerate at any age
H