PDA

View Full Version : 30% off FSD titles for the rest of the month

Tim_FSD
September 24th, 2011, 14:35
We are extending this discount until the end of the month. There are some real bargains here, so if you have been looking at one of these titles, now is the time to take advantage.

http://www.fsd-inter...al.com/sale.htm (http://www.fsd-international.com/sale.htm)
<script type="text/javascript"> ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_2117785', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_2117785', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '2117785' }, parseInt('') );</script>

hey_moe
September 24th, 2011, 15:24
Tim, thanks for the heads up...made it a sticky...Mike

wconkle
September 24th, 2011, 20:14
For $14, it's hard to turn this down... And yes, it's as difficult to fly as you may suspect. But what a ton of fun! (I suspect upgrading my ancient joystick may help to fly something this sensitive). Thank you to FSD.

falcon409
September 28th, 2011, 22:22
Took this opportunity to purchase a long-time favorite. . . .the YF-23. Looking forward to flying it. Thanks to FSD for a smooth purchase, download and installation.:salute:

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
September 29th, 2011, 08:22
That YF23 is still my personal fave model , its challenges for me include programming a twelve hundred mile flight and trying to beat my personal best time ,, the trick turns out to be at or above 64,000 feet and to get to that altitude without burning too much fuel , but once there you can really get this baby mooooving at supercruise, watch the burnrate calculations on the monitor and throttle back to nearly coasting during the decent .

UnknownGuest12
September 29th, 2011, 08:40
Turbine Toucan, of course...

falcon409
September 29th, 2011, 10:16
That YF23 is still my personal fave model , its challenges for me include programming a twelve hundred mile flight and trying to beat my personal best time ,, the trick turns out to be at or above 64,000 feet and to get to that altitude without burning too much fuel , but once there you can really get this baby mooooving at supercruise, watch the burnrate calculations on the monitor and throttle back to nearly coasting during the decent .
Good advice, I'm flying a hop from the Seattle area to the Hawaiian Islands tonight and was looking forward to taking the YF-23 along. Thanks!:salute:

Gibbage
September 29th, 2011, 17:37
I loved modeling the YF-23. One of the best looking aircraft of all time I think. It was just really hard to find good referances on it! :icon_lol:

falcon409
September 29th, 2011, 18:39
I loved modeling the YF-23. One of the best looking aircraft of all time I think. It was just really hard to find good references on it! :icon_lol:
I agree with your description Gibbage. I used to fly the freeware YF-23 back when I was flying FS9 only and even though it had no real VC to it, I enjoyed the heck out of it just because it looked awesome in the air, lol. Just flew your creation from Seattle to Honolulu in 1hr 50mins, altitude 64k, supercruise. Amazing.:salute:

rayhere48
September 29th, 2011, 19:25
I just picked the aircraft up and look forward to flying it. Really looks nice and has a great manual.