PDA

View Full Version : Seabird Seeker Liveries

falcon409
September 24th, 2011, 07:57
I've taken the liveries that were part of the original package and redone them in HiRes textures (4096x4096). I also enhanced the interior to match the exterior colors. I have a few minor tweaks to do and then I'll post them as a package this afternoon in the SOH downloads area.

Thoe6969
September 24th, 2011, 08:16
I've taken the liveries that were part of the original package and redone them in HiRes textures (4096x4096). I also enhanced the interior to match the exterior colors. I have a few minor tweaks to do and then I'll post them as a package this afternoon in the SOH downloads area. Thanks for doing updates on these birds ,I fly them a lot.

falcon409
September 24th, 2011, 08:37
Thanks for doing updates on these birds, I fly them a lot.
NP Thoe6969, there was an attempt to add a pilot as well, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. Still it's a fun airplane and after flying it for awhile, the lack of a pilot isn't that big a deal any more. There is one more default livery that I haven't done as yet, but I'm tired of doing corrugated trailing edges and rudders right now, lol, so I will probably add that one at a later date.

CP1207
September 24th, 2011, 08:57
Thanks!
Big fan of this little bird.

Thoe6969
September 24th, 2011, 09:24
NP Thoe6969, there was an attempt to add a pilot as well, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. Still it's a fun airplane and after flying it for awhile, the lack of a pilot isn't that big a deal any more. There is one more default livery that I haven't done as yet, but I'm tired of doing corrugated trailing edges and rudders right now, lol, so I will probably add that one at a later date. I fly from the vc 95% of the time anyway accept to take screenies so no biggie not having a pilot.

falcon409
September 24th, 2011, 10:23
I fly from the vc 95% of the time anyway accept to take screenies so no biggie not having a pilot.
Yep same here. . . .this is a shot of the enhanced VC, or at least one of them. I also moved the gauges around on the panel to make things fit a bit better (thanks to FSPanel Studio).

falcon409
September 25th, 2011, 08:34
Here's a quick link for downloading:
http://www.box.net/shared/zd904ktm7tsme3oahhxk

I'll also upload them here ASAP!

OleBoy
September 25th, 2011, 09:03
Nice work on the Seeker Falcon. As always, you jump right in when you get the thought. Not too mention, do a dang nice job while doing so.

falcon409
September 25th, 2011, 09:43
Nice work one the Seeker Falcon. As always, you jump right in when you get the thought. Not too mention, do a dang nice job while doing so.
Thanks OleBoy and coming from you, an accomplished repainter, I appreciate the compliments.:salute:

Railrunner130
September 25th, 2011, 16:47
Nice! Thanks Ed!

:guinness: