PDA

View Full Version : Berlin monuments....

gius
September 24th, 2011, 03:20

gius
September 24th, 2011, 03:25

Shessi
September 24th, 2011, 06:05
Bravo Gius!

Looking very good....:applause:

Cheers

Shessi

Cody Coyote
September 24th, 2011, 06:28
Exceptional! :salute:

Robert John
September 24th, 2011, 06:58
Very nice. Are the models multi res and do they show damage.

Canion
September 24th, 2011, 10:28
Muy buen trabajo :applause: :applause: :applause:

Devildog73
September 24th, 2011, 22:44
Very nice, Gius!
Many of those buildings could be used in other cities throughout Germany. The last one on the bottom resembles a building in downtown Frankfurt.

The_Editor
September 24th, 2011, 23:02
Marvellous. :salute:

gius
September 25th, 2011, 03:04
Very nice. Are the models multi res and do they show damage.

Yes, they are multires but not destroyable because i'm planning to do several european cities with their monuments and i don't want infringe the limit of 1700 dps, so the buildings are all in macro format (made with FsRegen)
Thank you

kelticheart
September 26th, 2011, 02:29
Yes, they are multires but not destroyable because i'm planning to do several european cities with their monuments and i don't want infringe the limit of 1700 dps, so the buildings are all in macro format (made with FsRegen)
Thank you

Un lavoro splendido, Gius!

Spero tu voglia fare anche Parigi, visto che gli oggetti CFS1 non sono poi molto soddisfacenti a parte la torre Eiffel. Inoltre mancano: Palais Royal/Louvre, la Conciergierie/Palais de Justice, la Ste. Chapelle, l'Hotel de Ville, la torre gotica di Châtelet (Tour St. Jacques), Palais e Jardin du Luxembourg, l'Arc de Triomphe e Petit/Grand Palais. Mentre Jardin des Tuileries, Champs Elysèe, Place de la Concorde e Vincennes sono veramente brutti e visualizzati molto male da CFS2.

Sono riuscito a fare una passabile Place des Vosges con gli oggetti Europei stock, di Wolfi e di Canion, ma mi manca il monumento equestre che sta proprio in mezzo.

Grazie!

(A splendid job, Gius! I hope you will consider doing Paris, since CFS1 objects aren't very satisfying apart from the Tour Eiffel. Besides the Palais Royal/Louvre Museum, the Conciergierie/Palais de Justice, the Ste. Chapelle, the Hotel de Ville, the Châtelet gothic tower (Tour St. Jacques), Palais and Jardin du Luxembourg, Arc de Triomphe and Petit/Grand Palais are all missing. While Jardin des Tuileries, Champs Elysèe, Place de la Concorde and Vincennes are really ugly and badly displayed by CFS2. I was able to do a passable Place des Vosges using stock, Wolfi's and Canion's European objects, but I am missing the equestrian monument in the middle. Thank you!)

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

gius
September 26th, 2011, 03:57
Un lavoro splendido, Gius!

Spero tu voglia fare anche Parigi, visto che gli oggetti CFS1 non sono poi molto soddisfacenti a parte la torre Eiffel. Inoltre mancano: Palais Royal/Louvre, la Conciergierie/Palais de Justice, la Ste. Chapelle, l'Hotel de Ville, la torre gotica di Châtelet (Tour St. Jacques), Palais e Jardin du Luxembourg, l'Arc de Triomphe e Petit/Grand Palais. Mentre Jardin des Tuileries, Champs Elysèe, Place de la Concorde e Vincennes sono veramente brutti e visualizzati molto male da CFS2.

Sono riuscito a fare una passabile Place des Vosges con gli oggetti Europei stock, di Wolfi e di Canion, ma mi manca il monumento equestre che sta proprio in mezzo.

Grazie!

(A splendid job, Gius! I hope you will consider doing Paris, since CFS1 objects aren't very satisfying apart from the Tour Eiffel. Besides the Palais Royal/Louvre Museum, the Conciergierie/Palais de Justice, the Ste. Chapelle, the Hotel de Ville, the Châtelet gothic tower (Tour St. Jacques), Palais and Jardin du Luxembourg, Arc de Triomphe and Petit/Grand Palais are all missing. While Jardin des Tuileries, Champs Elysèe, Place de la Concorde and Vincennes are really ugly and badly displayed by CFS2. I was able to do a passable Place des Vosges using stock, Wolfi's and Canion's European objects, but I am missing the equestrian monument in the middle. Thank you!)

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Grazie Stefano,
effettivamente Parigi mi attira, e credo, con le fonti opportune, di poter fare anche questi monumenti, comunque il problema dei frame rates con gli scenari troppo dettagliati permane.
Grazie ancora,
Giuseppe

Jaxon
September 27th, 2011, 09:17
Very very nice!

Do you think about the Tempelhof-Complex as well?
Should be very intersting for our simulator!

Anyway, looking forward to see them on my screen!

gius
September 27th, 2011, 10:43
Very very nice!

Do you think about the Tempelhof-Complex as well?
Should be very intersting for our simulator!

Anyway, looking forward to see them on my screen!

Hi Jaxon!!
affermative, the tempelhof is part of my next Berlin scenery!
GoodBye
Gius

Discus
September 27th, 2011, 13:27
:jawdrop:Thanks Gius. Really eye candy for an architect!! (My profession)

I don´t know how CFS2 will cope with all this new objects dp. I have many installs and I can´t start MB in any of them. I think it´s too many dp´s. But what a view when you fly over the lesser and lesser desert like sceneries!!:ernae:

Discus

gius
September 27th, 2011, 13:53
:jawdrop:Thanks Gius. Really eye candy for an architect!! (My profession)

I don´t know how CFS2 will cope with all this new objects dp. I have many installs and I can´t start MB in any of them. I think it´s too many dp´s. But what a view when you fly over the lesser and lesser desert like sceneries!!:ernae:

Discus

Hi Discus,
my monuments will be in api macro format and not gsl object so no problems about the max amount of dps....:jump::jump:
Thanks and regards,
Gius

JEDDRAGON
September 27th, 2011, 17:50
well I must say that's amazing so many yet so cool at the same time XD