PDA

View Full Version : once in a lifetime sale at Razbam

warchild
September 17th, 2011, 10:47
I just got the word from Razbam that they're having a once in a liftime sale. Starting Sunday September 18, 2011 at 0:00 until Monday October 31, 2011, every single RAZBAM product will be USD 5.00 EACH. I highly recommend we all take advantage of this..
Pam

jeansy
September 17th, 2011, 11:08
damn, why cant they do that after the helldiver and P3???

ryanbatc
September 17th, 2011, 11:18
What products do they make?

VCN-1
WOW!!

VCN-1

Gdavis101
Credit card is locked and loaded!

Prowler1111
September 17th, 2011, 11:23
Hi guys:
It´s a once in a lifetime sale, i stumped into some personal issues that demands me to raise some emergency funds up to November 1st 2011, since i dont believe in charity but in hard work, i decided to run this sale.All my distributors are involved.I´m pretty sure this sale wont happen again and my apologies to those who have recently acquired products at full price, but i´m in difficult times currently.Also, some products will banish from our lineup as there are replacements for them, and some might even go freeware.
So please, if you always felt like giving RAZBAM stuff a go, but pricing was a deterrent, take advantage of this "once in a lifetime sale".
It would be great if you purchase directly, but you can also head to your trusted distributor.

Best regards

Ron aka Prowler

ThePlainsman
September 17th, 2011, 11:23
What is Razbam? What do they do? I've never heard of them.

heywooood
September 17th, 2011, 11:28
Convair, Corsair, Dagger for 15.00$ ??

I'm so in :salute:

glh
September 17th, 2011, 11:30
What is Razbam? What do they do? I've never heard of them.

They manufacture payware products for the Flight Sim community. I have purchased their Skyraider and Skyhawk products in the past and they are very well done. I would personally recommend that you take advantage of the sale if it is possible for you.

pilottj
September 17th, 2011, 11:48
I saw a Peashooter on the sale page...how is it? It might be a little dated but a Peashooter for 5 bucks might be worth it :)

OleBoy
September 17th, 2011, 11:54
I saw a Peashooter on the sale page...how is it? It might be a little dated but a Peashooter for 5 bucks might be worth it :)

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a military, Army, Navy, Air Force etc plane buff and have had my fill of them in freewares to know I don't like or need any paywares. Otherwise I would have likely made a few purchases from Razbam in the past. Although there was one that I was hoping to see in the line-up, which was the A-26/B-26.

I hope the best for the situation Ron.

Great sale opportunity everyone!!

By the way, concerning the Peashooter, Ron has posted an update to apparently fix FSX issues http://www.razbamsims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=203

ThePlainsman
September 17th, 2011, 12:03
They manufacture payware products for the Flight Sim community. I have purchased their Skyraider and Skyhawk products in the past and they are very well done. I would personally recommend that you take advantage of the sale if it is possible for you.

Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately, I'm not that interested in military aircraft for FSX. I bought the hardcore "Superbug" for FSX but that's it.

Prowler1111
September 17th, 2011, 12:10
The peashooter is from Topflight simulation and they are not part of the sale, only RAZBAM brand products.
But yes, they are pretty good as well

Best regards

Prowler

OleBoy
September 17th, 2011, 12:24
Thanks for the info, Ron. I was assuming that only Razbam models fell in the sale category. I never did see or hear about the A-26/B-26 much. Short of a few shots of it. That one was one I was looking forward to, native and all. And after enjoying the Milton release for FS2004, I liked that one back in the older sim. Was hoping was all.

Bone
September 17th, 2011, 13:26
I keep meaning to pick up those Strike Fighter scenery packs, looks like I'll be heading there and getting them tommorrow.

fsafranek
September 17th, 2011, 13:30
Link?

kilo delta
September 17th, 2011, 13:34
Link?

http://www.razbamsims.com/

fsafranek
September 17th, 2011, 13:46
http://www.razbamsims.com/
Thanks kilo delta. I got all kinds or results when I google it.

As Ron said, "All my distributors are involved." Just thinking out loud but since the goal is raise money for a specific purpose I would suggest folks purchase from this link above since he probably gets to keep more of it this way.

Looks like I'm going to fill out my A-7 fleet and pick up that Convair Kestrel concept fighter. :applause:

mal998
September 17th, 2011, 13:53
Looks like I'll be picking up a couple myself. I believe it's important to help out and lend some $ support.

imn2sims
September 17th, 2011, 16:50
Ron, does the Razbam site accept paypal?

Steve

Prowler1111
September 17th, 2011, 17:59
RAZBAM main payment service is paypal

Prowler

falcon409
September 17th, 2011, 18:03
Sounds like a "Retirees Delight" Ron, I'll certainly pick up a few when my next checks roll in.:salute:

Prowler1111
September 17th, 2011, 18:09
Some products will disappear for ever from the store, mainly FS9 products, we´ll keep giving support for those existing out there, but most if not all will no longer be available until the pertinent replacement gets out of the production line.

Best regards

Prowler

rayhere48
September 17th, 2011, 18:50
I will sure be picking up a bunch of airplanes. It does not say anything about a sale on the web page. Will check back tomorrow. I can not
wait to pick up all the A7's and the newest one. This like a early Christmas.

jankees
September 17th, 2011, 22:46
sorry to hear about your dire straits, Prowler, let's hope things work out.

Meanwhile, I need some advice guys, I'd like to buy one of the Corsairs, but which one?
Three seems a bit overdone for me, since I know I'll fly it only rarely, but I can always use one.
So which version do you experts recommend, and why?

imn2sims
September 17th, 2011, 22:54
RAZBAM main payment service is paypal

Prowler

Thank you sir, will register an account and pick up a few items.

Steve

hae5904
September 17th, 2011, 23:41

Meanwhile, I need some advice guys, I'd like to buy one of the Corsairs, but which one?
Three seems a bit overdone for me, since I know I'll fly it only rarely, but I can always use one.

Well...for $5.00 each, I would take both Vol.I & Vol.III? First Vol. I contains both -D & -E (the latest build version of the single seater) and Vol. III for the twoseaters.....!
So secondly.....you got the Corsair packages complete. :salute:

Hank

kludger
September 18th, 2011, 00:43
Hi guys:
It´s a once in a lifetime sale, i stumped into some personal issues that demands me to raise some emergency funds up to November 1st 2011, since i dont believe in charity but in hard work, i decided to run this sale.

SNIP

Best regards
Ron aka Prowler

Thanks Prowler, sorry to hear about the personal issues but I can respect earning the funds via hard work, I picked up all 3 Corsair volumes, the Convair and the Prowler and Intruder, I hope it helps.

I've never really flown any naval planes in FSX Deluxe, but I finally now have reason to install the copy of FSX Gold I've been procrastinating upgrading to so I can enjoy these nice planes.

roger-wilco-66
September 18th, 2011, 01:04
Hi guys:
It´s a once in a lifetime sale, i stumped into some personal issues that demands me to raise some emergency funds up to November 1st 2011, since i dont believe in charity but in hard work, i decided to run this sale.All my distributors are involved.I´m pretty sure this sale wont happen again and my apologies to those who have recently acquired products at full price, but i´m in difficult times currently.Also, some products will banish from our lineup as there are replacements for them, and some might even go freeware.
So please, if you always felt like giving RAZBAM stuff a go, but pricing was a deterrent, take advantage of this "once in a lifetime sale".
It would be great if you purchase directly, but you can also head to your trusted distributor.

Best regards

Ron aka Prowler

I'm glad that I can help out, heading to RAZBAM Sim for some purchases _right now_ !!

Cheers and all the best,
Mark

Kowalski65
September 18th, 2011, 02:54
This is a great offer..shame about the circumstances.

Just a quick question,are the Skyhawks OK to fly in FSX?(as they are CFS2 planes too I sometimes get problems) They arent on the razbam site where I will get the Corsairs etc from, but on Flightsim's shop(so I presume they will be at $5 too)

kilo delta
September 18th, 2011, 03:31
Just picked up the Corsair triple pack for a little over €11!:)

Killbilly
September 18th, 2011, 03:47
For me, there seems to be a problem logging in to the store. I've sent a message via the store's system, but I was curious if I'm the only one having this problem. Anyone else unable to use a newly created account for purchase?

rvn817j
September 18th, 2011, 03:54
Sorry to hear about the difficult circumstances.

Just picked up and flew the Kestrel. Fun.... Bought a few others also (couldn't resist at $5 per). Thank you.

Killbilly
September 18th, 2011, 04:33
For me, there seems to be a problem logging in to the store. I've sent a message via the store's system, but I was curious if I'm the only one having this problem. Anyone else unable to use a newly created account for purchase?

Nevermind. All seems to be working properly now. I'm off to buy!

modelr
September 18th, 2011, 04:57

Yes, I'm having same problem. Log in page keeps returning to log in page and emptying my cart. I also just sent a message to Ron via store message system. Hope he can straighten it out. Or maybe it's just that the store is overrun??

The 4 items I am trying to buy will complete my RAZBAM hanger, giving me all items in his present catalog to date.

Thank You, Ron

dharris
September 18th, 2011, 06:17
I had a problem of it remembering my password had to change it twice, but now works fine, bought 3 Kestral, a-7, a-6

modelr
September 18th, 2011, 06:24
Yes, I'm having same problem. Log in page keeps returning to log in page and emptying my cart. I also just sent a message to Ron via store message system. Hope he can straighten it out. Or maybe it's just that the store is overrun??

The 4 items I am trying to buy will complete my RAZBAM hanger, giving me all items in his present catalog to date.

Thank You, Ron

Store must be overloaded. Great for Ron, I hope.

Finally got in, my items already in cart. Paid for them effortlessly, and downloading now. :applause::jump:

Thanks Ron. :ernae::medals:

glennc
September 18th, 2011, 06:36
Created a new account. I have bought Razbam but maybe not from the "home" site so, that's fine. But, I can't log in. address and password gets no response at all.

By the way, am I correct that the "create a new account page" is not encrypted?

Glenn

Mithrin
September 18th, 2011, 07:01
Got all Corsair packs! Awesome! :salute:

modelr
September 18th, 2011, 07:10
Created a new account. I have bought Razbam but maybe not from the "home" site so, that's fine. But, I can't log in. address and password gets no response at all.

Glenn

It is just extremely busy right now. Keep trying, you'll get in, eventually. I did. Took almost 2 hours, but I got in. :mixedsmi: Once in, things go quickly and effortlessly. Go ahead and fill your cart now, once you get in, the stuff will be there, even though each time you fail to get in, the cart will appear empty. Speaking from recent experience. :wiggle:

glennc
September 18th, 2011, 07:17
Thanks, Don. It does pay to advetise. I'll try again later.

Glenn

RobM
September 18th, 2011, 07:53
Just fyi: I don't think it's the traffic. I assume you're using IE9? The Razbam site does
not seem updated yet for IE9, or at least the script IE9 uses. Log in and download using
Firefox (or maybe one of the older IE's), and I think everything will work fine.

I had the same happen previously with the Kestrel, and now accessing my Razbam account
to download the new purchases (at this price I brought everything that was FSX native).

Hope that helps. - Rob

sparouty
September 18th, 2011, 08:00
I had a problem of it remembering my password had to change it twice, but now works fine, bought 3 Kestral, a-7, a-6

Hi!
I did exactly the same (I had already A7 vol1 &2)... but I have a strange feeling: mix of happiness and sadness..
I whish Ron that you'll go through this bad period...

Regards,
Sylvain

Bone
September 18th, 2011, 08:50
Oh darn, the Strike Fighters sceneries weren't on sale. Well, I got all of them anyway, plus a couple of planes I didn't have...still a good deal. Hope all works out OK for Prowler. Cheers.

bkeske
September 18th, 2011, 08:54
Hey all, or Ron if monitoring this thread,

Signed up, bought a couple of items, (I already have a PayPal account), confirmed payment, and the PayPal notice was that I had already processed order, then 'took me' back to the RAZBAM site. Items still in cart, and no signs of previous payment under Account/My Orders.

Went to PayPal, logged in, and nothing showing the transaction there either. Re-checked all my account info to make sure it meshed with PayPal, just in case.

Is there simply a lag here because of traffic? Anyone else had something similar happen?

jojohnson9
September 18th, 2011, 09:30

Glenn

I have the same problem !!!

fallenphoenix1986
September 18th, 2011, 10:33
Sorry to hear your in trouble Ron, already have a few but I'll grab the Kestrel and Banshee when I get the chance.

Craig

imn2sims
September 18th, 2011, 11:00

Signed up, bought a couple of items, (I already have a PayPal account), confirmed payment, and the PayPal notice was that I had already processed order, then 'took me' back to the RAZBAM site. Items still in cart, and no signs of previous payment under Account/My Orders.

Went to PayPal, logged in, and nothing showing the transaction there either. Re-checked all my account info to make sure it meshed with PayPal, just in case.

Is there simply a lag here because of traffic? Anyone else had something similar happen?

Yep, same thing just happened to me. Sounds like Ron is rakin' it in :applause: I'll try again later.

Steve

bkeske
September 18th, 2011, 11:04
Yep, same thing just happened to me. Sounds like Ron is rakin' it in :applause: I'll try again later.

Steve

Well, at least I know I'm not alone.

Will keep monitoring to see if it actually went through, or try again later.

PutPut
September 18th, 2011, 11:05
I have the same problem, it says it cannot process my request, go back to the vendor. I just used paypal OK on another order elswhere.

Paul

bkeske
September 18th, 2011, 11:20
Bingo....my payment finally went through, I'm downloading now.

Thanks Ron, hope this helps.

jojohnson9
September 18th, 2011, 11:54
I thought I would try over at Simarket since I can't get on at RAZBAM. But it is 5 euros there which is currently about $6.89 US. I'll just be patient, I do have 30 days.....but I really want all the A-7s.

modelr
September 18th, 2011, 12:42
Just did a quick test over at Ron's store. Got right in, so anyone having problems, try now. No gaurantee but maybe you'll get in. I've got Ron's complete current catalog for FS9 and FSX now. :jump::applause::applause: All downloaded and installed. Going to go flying for awhile. :wiggle:

Thanks Ron.

glh
September 18th, 2011, 12:51

I ran into the same problem but after a few tries, I finally went to PayPal and got a clear login there to pay for my purchases.

I think all you folks ran into me -- I bought seven titles !!:applause:

Prowler1111
September 18th, 2011, 13:28
Our webmaster and I are live in our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/114149571850/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity) for direct questions, also some troubleshooting hints are being posted there

Best regards

Prowler

Bone
September 18th, 2011, 13:38
I just clicked the Facebook join request icon on your page. That Buckeye is looking sweet...HURRY UP with it! Lol.

glennc
September 18th, 2011, 14:12
I don't know why this makes sense, but, I am able to log in, purchase and download from my Mac. I may be back for something else in a day or two.

Glenn

bkeske
September 18th, 2011, 14:44
Everything good here...downloading repaints....ended up getting the Corsair and F-102 Delta Dagger, both of which I recently studied on my recent trip to the U.S. AF Museum, so it was timely for me. The Corsair really got my attention, but I do remember checking out that F-102 as well.

Looks like great aircraft, both. Now I need to study the docs to figure out how to operate these birds...and as I've always been somewhat intrigued by you guys that do Carrier ops, the Corsair may be the ticket in looking into that a bit further someday.

:salute:

LouP
September 18th, 2011, 17:01

@ $5 each, I got all of them, and the F102 and the A6 to compliment my EA6 I purchased earlier

Thanks, Ron. I hope things are not too bad for u

LouP

LouP
September 18th, 2011, 17:09
Also,

Anyone know if the Skyraider packs work in DX10?

Thanks,
LouP

imn2sims
September 18th, 2011, 17:25
:gameoff:Still no joy for me. Keeps saying invoice already paid but no sign of it at PayPal. Was looking forward to some seat time in the A-7 this evening but I'll keep tryin' .

Steve

Dexdoggy
September 18th, 2011, 17:39
Bugger! I only just bought the Kestral on Friday (16th)! :173go1:
Just my whinge, but can't be real mad because it is one sweet plane and a whole load of fun!

jankees
September 19th, 2011, 06:43
:gameoff:Still no joy for me. Keeps saying invoice already paid but no sign of it at PayPal. Was looking forward to some seat time in the A-7 this evening but I'll keep tryin' .

Steve

another one here with the same problem....

ZEUS67
September 19th, 2011, 09:00
For those of you that are having either logon or paypal problems: The culprit is IE8 and IE9. There are compatibility issues between those browsers and the OsCommerce package that we use in our store. We use OsCommerce straight out of the box with no special programming, and yet some people are having trouble.

Until we can fix it, I would recommend to use either firefox or chrome. If you don't have any other browser apart from IE, I recommend to download Google Chrome. It has a smaller footprint and it install faster.

We are deeply sorry about this unexpected inconvenience and are trying to solve this issue ASAP.

danyboy21
September 19th, 2011, 09:20
Using Firefox, nos problems for me. I've bought all the A7 products and the F-102 Delta Dagger. So, wonderfull planes ! ! !

jankees
September 19th, 2011, 10:03
I am using firefox, but still no go...but I'll try again tomorrow.

Sascha66
September 19th, 2011, 10:39
i just picked up the Intruder and the Skyraider Vol2 pack, no problems with Paypal at the FSpilotstore.

Simmarket sells these for 5.95 EUR a piece which is a bit over $ 8, by the way, I wonder why?

Heading off to the FLightsimstore to pick up the Kestrel and some Corsairs!

Who can resist a splendid offer like this?

I really hope you can raise enough money to help you pull through!

Sascha

imn2sims
September 19th, 2011, 13:07
Well I'm glad some people are able to take advantage of the offer, but I'm getting somewhat frustrated. I finally got thru late last night and ordered the A-7 Vol III. The D/L took about 40 mins on DSL ( I think it was aroud 120 MB ) but to my surprise and dismay the zip file was corrupted. No big deal I thought , I'll just D/L it tomorrow at work where I have Lightning fast Internet access. Well, I just tried to D/L here from Firefox and the D/L speed stayed about 739 Bytes/min for 10 mins and firefox froze:banghead:. So now I'm down to my last download and don't know what I should do. I just wonder if all the people who have had success are D/L'ing from places other than the Razbam site. Seems like their server is just sloooooooooowwwwww. If I try again and it fails can I get a reset on # of D/L's ? HELP:crybaby:. Ron, you out there?

Steve

2Low
September 19th, 2011, 14:34
Chrome worked first try! Thank you very much for the sale.

LouP
September 19th, 2011, 15:10
Hey Ron,

Do I need any updates for any of the A7 packages I picked up at your store. Thanks. BTW, I just love the aircraft below, always have and don't know why. Thank you again.

Ian Warren
September 19th, 2011, 15:32
Hi Ron , I get a message - This invoice has already been paid . , At this time , we are unable to process your request. Please return to RAZBAM and try another option.

RobM
September 19th, 2011, 15:57
I was getting the same message "Invoice already paid". But I had done an order earlier
and was trying to do a second one. I figured that maybe the Paypal buffers hadn't cleared
from my first order. So I logged out of my Razbam account using the "Log Out" button at
the top of the Razbam screen (and not just exiting out of the site), and then logged back in
again to my Razbam account (using Firefox). And that worked; I was able to do the new
Paypal order.

Hope that helps - Rob

jojohnson9
September 19th, 2011, 16:55
I finally gave up on the RAZBAM site, can't even get to it...has it crashed?? I downloaded all the planes I want at FlightSim Pilot Shop....5 bucks each and they are great.

Dimus
September 19th, 2011, 22:03
This sale gave me a chance to complete my A-7H with a nice TA-7H. Having all the A-7 info from my flight instructor who used to fly these beasts for the HAF this is a great gift. I am really sorry for the circumstances though. Hope you get over this situation soon and the cash you collect from this is put to good use.

Btw I had the same issue with paypal but it worked after five consecutive tries.

wilycoyote4
September 19th, 2011, 23:31
I finally gave up on the RAZBAM site, can't even get to it...has it crashed?? I downloaded all the planes I want at FlightSim Pilot Shop....5 bucks each and they are great. same for megreat military jets

Ferry_vO
September 20th, 2011, 07:38
Hi Ron , I get a message - This invoice has already been paid . , At this time , we are unable to process your request. Please return to RAZBAM and try another option.

Same here; pressed the 'back' button, tried again and this time it worked without problems!

I do feel a bit like stealing, but if you really want to offer it for this price I really can't resist... Downloading the F-102 and A-7 III now! :jump:

olderndirt
September 20th, 2011, 11:59
Got the F102 on my third attempt but used up all three for the A6 with no luck. Sent an email about getting another try but nothing yet.

CP1207
September 20th, 2011, 12:26
Got the A6 okay, bombed out on the Banshee pack...
Sent an email to Ron, told him I'd like to get it eventually when they get it figured out, but had 5 new aircraft to play with in the interim.
And heck, if I never hear from him, I may just send another 5 bucks his way and try a fresh download. Some pretty awesome planes for some awfully small bucks. :applause:

Ferry_vO
September 20th, 2011, 15:21
Reliving the cold war at EHSB... :

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Dagger1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Dagger2.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Dagger3.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Dagger4.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Dagger5.jpg

hae5904
September 20th, 2011, 15:27
Cool Ferry!! Great shots.

Hank

Ferry_vO
September 20th, 2011, 15:29
Thanks Hank; everytime I visit the MLM at Soesterberg I am amazed by how big and impressive this aircraft really is.. Could not let this opportunity slip of course!

ZEUS67
September 20th, 2011, 15:56
Got the F102 on my third attempt but used up all three for the A6 with no luck. Sent an email about getting another try but nothing yet.

Send e-mail to techsupport _at_ razbamsims :dot: com

Please include your order number.

wilycoyote4
September 20th, 2011, 16:01
I finally gave up on the RAZBAM site, can't even get to it...has it crashed?? I downloaded all the planes I want at FlightSim Pilot Shop....5 bucks each and they are great.
Me, too, got the Grumman Ironworks EA-6B first, more on the way.
carrier ops :medals:
I think this is not so new in the product line but it is a joy.
Landing approach pass with high weight is smooth. I can trim to a good AoA and rate of descent. GREAT FLYING by my humble opinion. Feels right.
Gotta do more variables to make a solid opinion, of course, yet I admit I'm impressed.

Bone
September 20th, 2011, 19:21
Hey Wileycoyote, did you put the Iris F-20 EADI and EHSI into the Prowler? It sure looks like it.

EDIT: Oops, never mind. I just fired up my sim and went through the various EA-6B models, and now I see it's the block 89 model that has it. I haven't flown the block 89 model until now, what a nice surprise.

letourn
September 20th, 2011, 19:29
Bought the A-6 Intruder and i will get the A-7s and the Prowler later.

But i was in an hurry to try the refuelling mission with the KA-6D i was never able to get any fuel.
I also tried the KA-6D with FSrecorder for refuelling practice and it does not record the drogue deployed :(.
I did not find a manual is there one somewhere?

The plane is fun to fly and was worth getting it. There is also missions for praticing dropping live bombs

wilycoyote4
September 20th, 2011, 19:36
Hey Wileycoyote, did you put the Iris F-20 EADI and EHSI into the Prowler? It sure looks like it.

EDIT: Oops, never mind. I just fired up my sim and went through the various EA-6B models, and now I see it's the block 89 model that has it. I haven't flown the block 89 model until now, what a nice surprise.

Ha-ha hah, chuckle, glad to hear it, for a fact, I'd've been barking mad trying to figure that out. A-hem.

Bone
September 20th, 2011, 19:49
Bought the A-6 Intruder and i will get the A-7s and the Prowler later.

But i was in an hurry to try the refuelling mission with the KA-6D i was never able to get any fuel.
I also tried the KA-6D with FSrecorder for refuelling practice and it does not record the drogue deployed :(.
I did not find a manual is there one somewhere?

The plane is fun to fly and was worth getting it. There is also missions for praticing dropping live bombs

With the A-6 Intruder, there is a multi-player KA-6 tanker in the aircraft folder. When the gear goes up, the drogue comes out and it does show up in FSrecorder. If you make the recording with the flyable KA-6, then replay using the 'advanced play" feature and swap the MP version into the recording.

There is a manual, I think it's in the download section of the Razbam website.

wilycoyote4
September 20th, 2011, 20:50
The A-7 part one is stunning. Got it , more on the way.

fsafranek
September 21st, 2011, 13:16
The A-7 part one is stunning. Got it , more on the way.
It is, isn't it? One of my favorites.
:ernae:

Ian Warren
September 21st, 2011, 13:20
Ive had the A6 and A7 for a whiles now and they lot fun , guess you can't wait for sales mean time have 'Oldendirt' Dave rubbing the in F102 over at nzff :wavey: a cold war fighter in cold storage currently for me and we have ideal NORAD alps in the South Island .

Ron , if you have your ears on , the d/load link has not appeared , I have the Invoice and payment complete purchase directly from RAZBAM .

Cheers Ian
www.nzff.org

letourn
September 21st, 2011, 13:37
Thanks Bone,

For the information on the multiplayer model. I found the model was installed in the SimObject\Misc Folder. I had to copy the folder (RAZBAM_AI_KA-6) into SimObjects\Airplane so FSRecorder can see it. Then using FSR Advanced Play i was able to replace the original model with the AI Model.

let

ZEUS67
September 21st, 2011, 13:39
Ive had the A6 and A7 for a whiles now and they lot fun , guess you can't wait for sales mean time have 'Oldendirt' Dave rubbing the in F102 over at nzff :wavey: a cold war fighter in cold storage currently for me and we have ideal NORAD alps in the South Island .

Ron , if you have your ears on , the d/load link has not appeared , I have the Invoice and payment complete purchase directly from RAZBAM .

Cheers Ian
www.nzff.org (http://www.nzff.org)

I sent you a PM.

Ian Warren
September 21st, 2011, 14:27
Thanks guys , TOUCHDOWN! :salute:

Bone
September 22nd, 2011, 06:06
Thanks Bone,

For the information on the multiplayer model. I found the model was installed in the SimObject\Misc Folder. I had to copy the folder (RAZBAM_AI_KA-6) into SimObjects\Airplane so FSRecorder can see it. Then using FSR Advanced Play i was able to replace the original model with the AI Model.

let

Oh yeah, it was in the Misc section. It's been so long since I moved it from Misc to the Aircraft folder, I forgot about that.

olderndirt
September 22nd, 2011, 06:21
Send e-mail to techsupport _at_ razbamsims :dot: com

Please include your order number.Just did it.

DennyA
September 22nd, 2011, 22:42
Does the T-2 Buckeye have a native FSX model? I saw that Ron posted about a native FSX T-2 way back in 2008, but the description of the one on the Razbam store only mentions FS9.

hae5904
September 23rd, 2011, 05:11
Does the T-2 Buckeye have a native FSX model? I saw that Ron posted about a native FSX T-2 way back in 2008, but the description of the one on the Razbam store only mentions FS9.

A fully FSX native T-2 is on the horizon. RAZBAM is working on it.

Cheers,
Hank

jankees
September 24th, 2011, 12:22
Finally, on my umpteenth attempt!

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/Belgie/FX12838.jpg

Thank you, and all the best!

DennyA
September 25th, 2011, 15:49
Tried to buy in all three browsers today with no luck. (Ron, it's not just IE. Chrome and Firefox both gave the PayPal error too. Poor IE, finally gets good and still gets a bad rap. :))

So I just keep retrying and it'll eventually let me through?

EDIT: Yep, just tried the checkout over and over and on about the seventh or eight attempt in Chrome it finally went through.

Sweet! Downloading now! Hey Ron, any chance we'll ever see a TF-102?

ZEUS67
September 26th, 2011, 09:14
For those people that have paypal problems, we have a fix of sorts.
Please pay Ron directly to his paypal account: radzamb_at_hotmail_d0t_com
Send him an e-mail with the amount you paid, so he can identify you.
He will confirm the payment to me so I can activate your downloads.

Prowler1111
September 26th, 2011, 10:08
S
weet! Downloading now! Hey Ron, any chance we'll ever see a TF-102?

Well, all i can say is that i see a tub in RAZBAM future, just don´t know when..2011 is already scheduled, 2012, maybe..

Best regards

Prowler

An-225
September 28th, 2011, 17:16
Used this opportunity to pick up the three Corsair volumes and the Kestrel from FlightSim Store, just a few questions.

1. Does it matter which order I install them?
2. Are there any updates I should install?

Prowler1111
September 28th, 2011, 17:28
It doesnt matter they are 3 independent add ons

They are all patched up and upgraded (patch/upgrade is for pre-June 7th , 2011 customers ONLY)

Best regards

Prowler

falcon409
September 28th, 2011, 18:00
Ah, social security checks. . .gotta love em', lol. Just picked up the Banshee Base Pack and the Expansion Pack. Only problem I see is that as the expansion pack is downloading, it actually reads "Promotion Pack"? I know the download link in my account reads correctly - "Expansion Pack, FS9/FSX.

UPDATE: The zipfile (for the Expansion/Promotion Pack) continues to give me "Bad Block:" and "File fails CRC check:" after 2 different downloads.

An-225
September 28th, 2011, 20:57
It doesnt matter they are 3 independent add ons

They are all patched up and upgraded (patch/upgrade is for pre-June 7th , 2011 customers ONLY)

Best regards

Prowler

Thank you!

Low-level with the A-7 sure is fun. :salute:

falcon409
September 29th, 2011, 04:58
As in my previous post, I did a new download this morning (this completes the three I had available) but still continue to get "bad block" and "CRC failure" error messages when I attempt to unzip.

ZEUS67
September 29th, 2011, 07:05
As in my previous post, I did a new download this morning (this completes the three I had available) but still continue to get "bad block" and "CRC failure" error messages when I attempt to unzip.

I've sent you a pm.

wilycoyote4
September 29th, 2011, 12:02
Regarding the A-7 set one, the A-6. and the EA-6B.

What is the current version of each, please?

letourn
September 29th, 2011, 16:08
I got the A7 vol 1 and 3 really nice to fly.

Wily for the A7;

"It doesnt matter they are 3 independent add ons

Best regards

Prowler

RCAF_Gunner
September 29th, 2011, 22:30

I have the same issue.

falcon409
September 30th, 2011, 03:46
I have the same issue.
I've sent them the info they requested concerning the Expansion pack download, so they're working on a solution.:salute:

Prowler1111
October 4th, 2011, 17:14
Gents:
Clearing some concerns, yes we sent a bulk email with workaorund instructions for purchasing directly at our store, i´m glad to announce it works perfectly and we have some happy customers now.
Thanks for your support!
Best regards

Prowler

fliger747
October 6th, 2011, 21:49
Had issues with the A6 installing to who knows where, certainly not FSX... Installed to the desktop and moved the files over, works OK.

Thanks! T

fallenphoenix1986
October 10th, 2011, 08:23
Just had my first flight in the Banshee, repainted HMS Victorious standing in for the Bonnie. Awesome little bird, really feels like I'd expect it to, very sluggish and underpowered on aproach unlike most early naval jets I've tried :guinness:.

Now to give the kestral a whirl :jump:

Craig

Prowler1111
October 10th, 2011, 08:29
Dear customers keep in mind THIS:
For Vista 64, or Win7 it should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X.(or D:\ depending of your HD of choice) most "aircraft not showing up" are because of this.Best regards

Prowler

Lateral-G
October 31st, 2011, 05:54
Just went to Razbam store to get a few planes before the deadline and it looks like the prices are back to normal...

Major bummer......I had thought we had until 23:59 tonight.

Oh well....

expat
October 31st, 2011, 06:42
Damn!! Was on my "to do" list before the end of today.

Incidentally, the offer I believe was: "Every single product, from September 18 at 00:00 Eastern TIme up to October 31st 23:59 Eastern Time, 2011, will cost USD 5.00"

Sascha66
October 31st, 2011, 06:51
Hey, I was saving up for this all month! It is only 11 am EST yet. Why was the sale terminated early? I only got my paycheck today a couple of hours ago!!

Damn! I hope the guys at Razbam take pity and leave the sale running till today night!

Lateral-G
October 31st, 2011, 06:52
Incidentally, the offer I believe was: "Every single product, from September 18 at 00:00 Eastern TIme up to October 31st 23:59 Eastern Time, 2011, will cost USD 5.00"

That was my understanding as well...........

Sascha66
October 31st, 2011, 06:53
I bought the Skyraiders and Intruder for FS9 and was pleased, so I was planning to pick up a couple of their other FS9 products before they are withdrawn.

Sascha66
October 31st, 2011, 06:56
http://www.razbamsims.com/images/Razbam%20Logo%2001.png
RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale
For a limited time only! We have a Once in a lifetime sale! All RAZBAM products will cost US$ 5.00 each!.
That's right. From 00H00 September 18th to 23H59 October 31st 2011 everything will cost US$ 5.00!!
Take advantage of this offer because it won't happen again.
All RAZBAM distributors participate in this promotion too.

Still up on the Razbam site...

Sascha66
October 31st, 2011, 07:01
I just dropped them an email - maybe they'll be merciful ;)

Prowler1111
October 31st, 2011, 07:09
24 more hrs ONLY at our online store..
There is a number of add ons that will be phased out, the T-2 for FS9 is most certainly being removed, replaced by the FSX only Xtreme package.
I´m also considering to keep FS9 only products at the usd 5 bucks until the end of the year, then they will be completely removed, and thus, we close ANY FS9 involvement.It has been an extremely hard decision to make, but besides my main personal problem, i believe they have filled their cycle and completely sure they will not sell any longer.
I would also like to express my sincere gratitude for all of those who have supported by acquiring our stuff, thank you very much, we missed the desired figure but it does help a LOT, i bow to you, and i truly hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.Expect at least 2 more add ons from us until the end of this year, and we might run a black Friday sale as well (even as we had a "Black October" sale..lol)...
Thank you all.

Best regards

Prowler

expat
October 31st, 2011, 08:03
Have registered at the Store and updated my credit card to PayPal but keep getting this error message:

Sascha66
October 31st, 2011, 08:20
24 more hrs ONLY at our online store..
There is a number of add ons that will be phased out, the T-2 for FS9 is most certainly being removed, replaced by the FSX only Xtreme package.
I´m also considering to keep FS9 only products at the usd 5 bucks until the end of the year, then they will be completely removed, and thus, we close ANY FS9 involvement.It has been an extremely hard decision to make, but besides my main personal problem, i believe they have filled their cycle and completely sure they will not sell any longer.
I would also like to express my sincere gratitude for all of those who have supported by acquiring our stuff, thank you very much, we missed the desired figure but it does help a LOT, i bow to you, and i truly hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.Expect at least 2 more add ons from us until the end of this year, and we might run a black Friday sale as well (even as we had a "Black October" sale..lol)...
Thank you all.

Best regards

Prowler

Great, thank you very much indeed!

Sascha

expat
October 31st, 2011, 08:21
Sorry - a case of "RTFT" (Read The F!!! Thread!). Used Chrome and d/l now. Thanks Razbam for this most generous offering.

b52bob
October 31st, 2011, 11:12
Hooh Ra! Got there just in time!

strykerpsg
November 1st, 2011, 19:27
Cr*p! I missed this sale. I got distracted by life and completely forgot about it...............grrrrrr. Hope you guys made the benchmark you were looking to achieve.

Matt

Sorry, mis-posted in the FS2004 forum instead of FSX.