PDA

View Full Version : '@#&%!!! Blurries...'

Panther_99FS
December 12th, 2008, 11:15
I haven't made any changes to anything so why am I getting these ?:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::banghead::banghead ::banghead:

BananaBob
December 12th, 2008, 11:43
What size are the textures on that Hellcat? This has happened to me in the past when I had ginormous sized textures.

FAC257
December 12th, 2008, 11:43
Panther

If you go back in the cockpit and look at the same scenery from inside the aircraft do you still have the blurries?

lucas81
December 12th, 2008, 11:56
It is all about view changes. I guess that Hellcat has very detailed, hi res textures. Once, you will try to change to change the views, the sim is reloading the textures. There is also one more explanation. If you are flying in the area, where the aerodrome network is very sparse, when you are in the tower view which is far, far away from you, the sim will start to load its textures and environment. After you will switch to the VC, the textures around you will be blurry, since the PC has already loaded the textures around closest aerodrome.

gera
December 12th, 2008, 12:13
It is all about view changes. I guess that Hellcat has very detailed, hi res textures. Once, you will try to change to change the views, the sim is reloading the textures. There is also one more explanation. If you are flying in the area, where the aerodrome network is very sparse, when you are in the tower view which is far, far away from you, the sim will start to load its textures and environment. After you will switch to the VC, the textures around you will be blurry, since the PC has already loaded the textures around closest aerodrome.

Exactly.....:medals:

Panther_99FS
December 12th, 2008, 12:54
Thanks folks but it happens with any aircraft....:frown:

hey_moe
December 12th, 2008, 13:40
Ed, go into your card properties and select High Quality
Thanks folks but it happens with any aircraft....:frown:

heywooood
December 12th, 2008, 18:56
http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1208959973

NickN has posted the above instructions on streamlining your rigs' OS and video card for FSX and all other apps.

I followed this info. to the letter and have gotten an outstanding performance boost.

Be careful and follow the instructions to the letter or contact Nick at that forum if you have any doubts.

JSkorna
December 13th, 2008, 09:22
Hi,

Reboot your computer and see if that helps.