PDA

View Full Version : yes ten years ago another Day of Infamy

hurricane3
September 10th, 2011, 10:36
Ten years have passed since another Day Of Infamy hit this nation, and I hope we can forget about our hobby for a day and remember those who gave all and those first responders on that day. The Coast Guard ,the fireman and emt's the police and all those who were rushing toward the towers when everone else was trying to get away.
I will never forget a picture of a young girl who was crying and embraceing our flag, as if to say ,a loved one was hurt today but I love you still.
The heros on board Flight 93 said it all ,when one of them said "lets roll" and thats what this country did,. Our enemies who want us destoryed had no clue what we're capable of. The Army,Air force,Navy,Coast Guard and Marines ,have been fighting the good fight ,no matter how some people think of this terrible war, that has cost us so much in the men and women who will never come home.
I think of the commerical ,that showed a row of houses and said the terrorists said we will change America forever, and in the next shot every house had an American flag in front, the terrorists were right, but not in the way they thought
So God bless this country and people like the young women fighter pilot who said "please God don't let me F.... up"She didn't and neither will our men and women in uniform. Thanks God their on our side, cause the terrorists ,have found out what we're capable of.

Toastmaker
September 11th, 2011, 11:24
I think it will always be easy to remember those sacrifices made by some for others. What's sometimes hard to remember is why those sacrifices are sometimes needed.