PDA

View Full Version : California cap airshow sacramento/kmax 31 coverage

Daveroo
September 10th, 2011, 07:57
i watch Kmax 31 every morning out of sacramento,they are at the california capitol airshow at Mather airport in sac ( ill be going tomorrow the 11th,tora tora tora is there)what i found funny and worth telling here is that they have this cute lil gal named ashley,she is on reels channel on Mark at the movies if you want to see her,but she has the 3 pilots from the F15 demo team,and she is playing the dating game for a single girl at the station and they all agreed to go to dinner tonight if they (one of them) win the game with the single girl.....i think its hilarious and fun and goes to show what kinds of things guys will do for a date,,,3 good looking youngmen ages 28,25 and 23 and they are willing to play a silly game with a tv station for a date with a girl theyve never met...LOL.......just cool.....

BurningBeard
September 11th, 2011, 05:06
Looking forward to the pictures.

Beard

Daveroo
September 11th, 2011, 09:00
unfortunantly i cant make it to the show...im ill today ( sucks being disabled) and just coouldnt do it,,,my dad said..well im saving about 150 bucks and seeing the 49er game then...LOL......pffffffffft

pilottj
September 11th, 2011, 16:38
at least they won today :)

CHeers
TJ

BurningBeard
September 11th, 2011, 16:55
Yep, watched the game too, was pleasantly surprised :jump:

Beard