PDA

View Full Version : stall problems

Sid2008
October 2nd, 2008, 08:44
Hello, I love cfs 3 but I hate the P51D.

Everytime I flying in that beautiful silver bird, it stalls even on gentle turns. Its flying characteristics are so bad the even Me110s easily shoot me out of the sky.

My knowledge about the Mustang D tells me that it is a superb dogfighter, and even a poor pilot can make hamburger out of a Me110.

Can anyone offer help as to how I can get more appropriate flying behavior from my P51?

Thank you,
Sid 2008

grizzly50
October 2nd, 2008, 09:15
:kilroy:Sid 2008, this is yet another reason to get the ETO Expansion. You will be surprised.:d

Dangerousdave26
October 2nd, 2008, 09:23
You can get what you want here http://www.mudpond.org/cfs3_autoinstall.html

But I think it leads to multiplayer problems if the person you are playing against has not installed these files.

I have not installed them because I wanted to leave my Plain Jane install of CFS3 alone until I got all the great addons installed (MAW, PTO, OFF3 and now ETO).

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 09:32
well it just takes time to getting used to you shouldnt pull your stick back all the way, that's what I used to do. but now I learned to control by pulling back the stick half way or 3/4 way

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 09:34
well it just takes time to getting used to you shouldnt pull your stick back all the way, that's what I used to do. but now I learned to control by pulling back the stick half way or 3/4 way
and this way, yo dont have to download anything or mess with your game

noelberrier
October 2nd, 2008, 10:08
and this way, yo dont have to download anything or mess with your game

well if you play stock game then THIS is messy :costumes:

more seriously, installing add-on following the read me and after backup, I did a pretty good job and never seriously mess anything. now some addon are incomplete/could be even better. sure. but not is such lareg manner as the basic stock game !

DonSPa
October 2nd, 2008, 11:10
if u havnt downloaded any addons u are missing so much that cfs3 has to offer.If u still want to keep a no modded cfs3 all u need to do is either install multi install OR u can rename the stock install and do a new install and use the new one as ur modded version. Im lucky enough to have 2 internal harddrives and a external harddrive.I have all the addons like MAW ETO etc that i keep on my external because that is my gaming harddrive and i have a copy of the unmodded cfs3 saved on all haddrives just in case something happens and also one copy of my modded cfs3 so that if i add stuff and something goes wrong i can revert back to the working copy. and just in case a major blowout of my whole computer i have ALL files of all addons on umpteen different dvds so im safe unless i have a blow out of my comp and some one robs me of my dvds then im screwed :costumes::costumes::costumes:

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 11:16
I'm not saying dont download any add-ons

exc141ac
October 2nd, 2008, 13:50
Cut the fuel load to about half.
There was a tank behind the pilot --
once it was empty the P-51 changed from a dog
to a tigger.