PDA

View Full Version : Some color swathes I worked up

Cazzie
December 12th, 2008, 08:41
I am getting ready to do a couple of repaints on Stuart Green's Sopwith Snipe and I came upon some official World War I color swathes for about every country's air service.

So far, I have only worked up one for the British aircraft of World War I. I have put the page below for your convenience, use as you wish. Will pst some more when I get them done.

Caz

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/cazmodel/British-WW-I-Color-Swathes.jpg

CBris
December 12th, 2008, 09:02
Those look excellent! Good stuff!

Are those swatches tiles? Will they go side by side, top to bottom without edges?

Cazzie
December 12th, 2008, 09:55
Those look excellent! Good stuff!

Are those swatches tiles? Will they go side by side, top to bottom without edges?

Doubtful Chris, I only saved them in an original size of 512 X 512, which I keep in my Color Swathe Folder. I usually just use the picker. it's only a sim and that's close enough for an old color-blind man. But I am sure someone as astute as yourself could find a way.

In Stuart's Snipe, it appears he used PC10, which was not in use when the Snipe went into service. they had switched to PC12 by then. I am going to repaint all of his Snipe and add some repaints.

I am going to get that converter Roger speaks of next week and then hopefully I can make the Snipes FSX SP2 compatible also.

Caz