PDA

View Full Version : FS Pilot Shop

strikehawk
September 7th, 2011, 15:40
Most of the time you read about an online vendor it's to vent about an unresolved problem or poor customer service. Not so with this post, last night I had a problem with my internet connection as I was using pay pal for a purchase and wound up paying twice. Since this is the payday that I have to be responsible with I opened a service ticket and explained very politely my problem, this was at about 8pm Pacific time. I just got word that the problem was resolved and the second payment was refunded. I was surprised that they worked that fast and as many sites state no refunds on downloads no matter what they went above the norm that we see today. Next payday is my playday money, I think they'll be getting some of it.

Francois
September 7th, 2011, 23:02
Yup, next to some disadvantages of Paypal (some people really don't like them), the big ADVANTAGE of using them for the shops is that one only has to press ONE button to return money to the customer.

Wich is what all the good shops do of course :icon_lol:

strikehawk
September 11th, 2011, 14:47
Yup, next to some disadvantages of Paypal (some people really don't like them), the big ADVANTAGE of using them for the shops is that one only has to press ONE button to return money to the customer.

Wich is what all the good shops do of course :icon_lol:

The Pilot Shop is without a doubt one of the "good shops". I got home from work friday and found out that a planned trip to Los Angeles had be canceled so I took the refund money and some of the money I was going to use in SoCal and bought some more things from there Saturday. I tend to buy from places that treat me well from the start and the Pilot Shop is one of those places.

falcon409
September 11th, 2011, 15:39
Nice to hear some good stuff about vendors. Glad you had a good experience strikehawk.:salute: