September 7th, 2011, 09:45
Bl5dZxA-rZY

stiz
September 7th, 2011, 09:54
and people say music nowadays is bad! :icon_lol:

Tako_Kichi
September 7th, 2011, 11:22
and people say music nowadays is bad! :icon_lol:
Well it was supposed to be a spoof. That was Steve Martin after all and when has he ever done anything that wasn't tongue in cheek. :icon_lol:

AndyG43
September 7th, 2011, 11:34
Steve Martin is a bit of an acquired taste; we didn't really acquire it over this side of the Atlantic. :icon_lol:

redriver6
September 7th, 2011, 12:13
Steve Martin is a bit of an acquired taste; we didn't really acquire it over this side of the Atlantic. :icon_lol:

WELL EXCUUUUSE MEEEEEEE:icon_lol::icon_lol:

he is also quite the accomplished banjo player...

l31MSpojWTA&NR=1

Terry
September 7th, 2011, 12:27

I never quite acquired Benny Hill either. But, to each his own.

AndyG43
September 7th, 2011, 12:28
I know, I know. He's an incredibly talented man, but personally I've never really 'got' him; I loved "The Jerk", but most of the rest of his films seem.... well, self indulgent I suppose.

We never had SNL over here, so possibly I've never seen him at his best; it's a bit like Robin Williams, I know he is an incredibly taalented, genuinely funny man but he got lazy - I mean, was there any excuse for Patch Adams. But, at his best, he can't be beaten.

http://youtu.be/evq8wnvTC3M

Tako_Kichi
September 7th, 2011, 15:47
Andy....I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched all FOURTEEN parts of that program you linked to and now my sides and jaw are aching from laughing so hard!

Truly a comic genius at his best!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::applause::applause: :applause::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Panther_99FS
September 7th, 2011, 15:54
kCqcMOB6STc

Terry
September 8th, 2011, 02:48
kCqcMOB6STc

Yes, that was his best work and he was the humorless straight man, Candy provided the humor.