PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Anthony31.

Carbine1
September 6th, 2011, 23:41
This is just a thank you post in appreciation of all the great Freeware scenery that Ant has produced for Australia, i for one truly appreciate what you have done for the Freeware side of our hobby.

If it was not for Freeware developers like yourself the Hobby would be a lot worse off.

If anyone wants to appreciate Ant's fine work be sure to check out the link below.

He has developed many fine airports, including a frame rate friendly Brisbane International.

Thanks Anthony, i am sure that i am not the only one who appreciates good quality freeware Australian scenery.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/13-anthony-lynch-scenery/

jeansy
September 6th, 2011, 23:44
you nailed it in a paragraph Carbine

thanks Ant

motorsyko
September 7th, 2011, 03:18
Ant rocks! Best feeware I've seen. The aircraft are good too, I bought the Sierra as soon as I found out about it.

Ian Warren
September 7th, 2011, 14:25
I'm not a GA man but brought Ant's Tecnam just for the share appreciation off his work and many many little airfields and airports , and the fun part is jumping in a Multi-play with our Australian friends showing us around .

Thanks Ant :applause:

Carbine1
September 9th, 2011, 15:54
I'm not a GA man but brought Ant's Tecnam just for the share appreciation off his work and many many little airfields and airports , and the fun part is jumping in a Multi-play with our Australian friends showing us around .

Thanks Ant :applause:

You should see his Drifter Aircraft, it's a wonderful aircraft to fly and it's cheap as well.

Perfect light aircraft for some scenic flights, even if you are not really into GA.

Cheers.

rayhere48
September 9th, 2011, 20:41
Would these Aus airports look ok without the Orbx Aus scenery? I just can't get the Orbx scenery at present.

anthony31
September 10th, 2011, 02:43
Thanks guys, glad you are enjoying the stuff.

You can always download the demo of the Drifter. It's free, but it is the floats only version.

The airports scenery will work without ORBX although the colours of the photoreal ground textures may not match to well with the default FSX textures. Try flying around Autumn and spring though for the best chance of matching with the default textures.

doublecool
September 10th, 2011, 04:07
Thank you anthony31

I have all your work, free and pay

:salute: