Henry
September 6th, 2011, 14:07
my left leg is 3&ahalf inch shorterthan my right:sleep:
it shrunk:kilroy:
H

fliger747
September 6th, 2011, 19:45
Henry!

I can see you repleat with a Sou'Wester easily leaning into a Force 8 Gale. Perhaps a future as a Tv Hurricane Reporter?

Hope you are doing well, Regards: Tom

Henry
October 26th, 2011, 13:08
Henry!

I can see you repleat with a Sou'Wester easily leaning into a Force 8 Gale. Perhaps a future as a Tv Hurricane Reporter?

Hope you are doing well, Regards: Tomhehe....................now theres a thought:isadizzy:there is still a use for me otherthan a depth finder being towedin my wheelchairon the bottomof the lakefrom a sailboat:icon_lol:
H

AndyG43
October 26th, 2011, 13:16
hehe....................now theres a thought:isadizzy:there is still a use for me otherthan a depth finder being towedin my wheelchairon the bottomof the lakefrom a sailboat:icon_lol:
H

Grrr Henry!! You'd be much better employed skippering the sailboat, keeping everybody's morale up - which is, frankly, the great job you are doing here at the moment!!! :salute::applause:

Navy Chief
October 26th, 2011, 14:09
my left leg is 3&ahalf inch shorterthan my right:sleep:
it shrunk:kilroy:
H

Now THAT is original!!! I immediately thought that this thread would be closed almost instantly!!

NC

Henry
October 26th, 2011, 14:27
Now THAT is original!!! I immediately thought that this thread would be closed almost instantly!!

NC
the surgenmessed up repalcing my hip:icon_lol:my sence of humor aint that bad:icon_lol: besides i could unlock it:kilroy:
H

Henry
October 27th, 2011, 07:12
the surgenmessed up repalcing my hip:icon_lol:my sence of humor aint that bad:icon_lol: besides i could unlock it:kilroy:
Hall fixed noe:applause:i have a new pair of shoes built up $500:pop4:they nade my hip too short when they repaced itl:173go1:im now a STRAIGHTUP FELLA:isadizzy:
H

Chacha
October 27th, 2011, 07:55
Good to know you are doing well, Henry! :wavey:

Henry
November 2nd, 2011, 08:49
Good to know you are doing well, Henry! :wavey:
thanks i getmy new shoes soon built up so im a straight up guy:icon_lol:
H

Transit
March 12th, 2012, 15:12
Maybe the surgeon has shares in orthotics ?
I can sympathise, I have 1 3/4 shorter one though my own silly fault getting on that Yamaha in 1974 :)

Pete

Henry
March 14th, 2012, 11:39
Maybe the surgeon has shares in orthotics ?
I can sympathise, I have 1 3/4 shorter one though my own silly fault getting on that Yamaha in 1974 :)

Petein this town? that would not supprise me i call my boot Herman after Herman MUNSTER:icon_lol:H

Transit
March 14th, 2012, 18:39
I had the Herman at the start, those clowns don't have to wear the thing. I do my own now with 30mm insert. Your 3 1/2" is another story...biggest risk is the rolled ankle.