PDA

View Full Version : Great win for Gordon!!

eddie
September 6th, 2011, 13:35
Jeff drove one heck of a race today, they really had his car dialed in! The last 10 laps between Jeff and JJ were something to watch. Sliding around like they were, it looked like a race on dirt!:icon_lol: Great come back by Smoke too.

Cazzie
September 6th, 2011, 14:32
The last ten laps were some of the best I have seen this year. Both Gordon and Johnson were racing on the thin edge, it was beautiful. Glad Gordon won too, I have always liked him. Both almost gave the race to what would have been an undeserving Kurt Busch.

Caz

Panther_99FS
September 6th, 2011, 14:52
Agreed!
If I'm forced to choose one favorite driver, Gordon would be it for me! :applause::icon29:

EasyEd
September 6th, 2011, 16:57
Hey All,

I didn't see the race as I have this thing called a job. That said I watched the closing laps at NASCARdotCOM. Great racing! 85 for Jeff - big Congrats! Don't worry Jimmy will get there and beyond. Also love seeing those Dodges up front! See I didn't say anything about Kyles inadequacies! :bump:

-Ed-

Bowyer on Montoya - You can't race around the jackazz... he's just an idiot.

Panther_99FS
September 6th, 2011, 18:20
You know...
It seems to me that this year, Gordon is TRULY savoring these wins...looking at his reactions, it's kind of like he won his first few NASCAR races...

Good to see Jeff happy again! :mixedsmi: