PDA

View Full Version : FSX At A New Level!

JerdooFlightX
September 3rd, 2011, 17:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-IgV8dEFI

limjack
September 3rd, 2011, 20:06
:applause::applause::applause: I will be picking this one up for sure. Very nice video as well that show off how incredible this package is.

Jim

Shylock
September 3rd, 2011, 21:48
Wow...........:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop:

thefrog
September 4th, 2011, 00:22
Looks very nice but what effect does it have on frame rates?
Dave

robcap
September 4th, 2011, 00:59
Well done!:applause:

JerdooFlightX
September 4th, 2011, 02:43
Thanks a lot everyone, glad you all like the video. As for impact performance I can only say that it does impact on my system but the better the hardware the better the perfromance, they provide the famous control panel to turn on or off the certain extra's in the scenery.

huub vink
September 4th, 2011, 07:03
Beautiful video and a neat effect, but in most cases I will be too high to notice these nice effects. :frown:

Huub

JerdooFlightX
September 4th, 2011, 08:44
Agreed, you will only see it if showed in this way, any other way you will hardly see it :) It does add more realism to FSX though :)

Mithrin
September 4th, 2011, 23:29
I didn't notice much or any change on fps. I started it up with those animations on at first. Didn't like them much so now I've turned them off. Still about the same fps. Awesome little field to fly into and it's cool to be able to see the Seattle skyline in the distance.

TeaSea
September 5th, 2011, 05:26
When are they going to have the guy ducking around the corner of the building to take a leak against the back wall (the last item on my real world pre-flight checklist)?

I will buy this software immediately for that! :icon_lol:

Gives new meaning to the moniker "nature flow".....

JerdooFlightX
September 10th, 2011, 14:05
When are they going to have the guy ducking around the corner of the building to take a leak against the back wall (the last item on my real world pre-flight checklist)?

I will buy this software immediately for that! :icon_lol:

Gives new meaning to the moniker "nature flow".....

lol, that would be an idea for more realism :)

Naismith
September 10th, 2011, 14:30
Wow!