PDA

View Full Version : IRIS F-15E PICTURE

timghetta
August 29th, 2011, 12:19
Just a screen shot for our fans, Coming soon.

fox18delta
August 29th, 2011, 13:07
Just a screen shot for our fans, Coming soon.

nice job with the vapes :-)

peter12213
August 29th, 2011, 14:55
Wow this looks stunning and you know it's going to be good I'm sure the guy that did the aerosoft F-16 made this one too! Buying it immediately!!

RobH
August 29th, 2011, 15:09
Will definitely purchase this F-15!:jump:

Thanks for the screenshot!

timghetta
August 29th, 2011, 15:18
Thanks everyone for the compliments, and yes I am the guy who did the Aerosoft F-16.

We are still in developments and I think when you see the cockpit it will blow your minds. A lot of research went into this bird, I wish I could post more screenies and more info, but a lot of the project is being coded still, and a lot of good things to come.

rvn817j
August 29th, 2011, 16:05
Can't wait. Code on....quickly.

robert_basil
August 29th, 2011, 20:12
WOW, I do have to say that model looks great, as a former crew chief, I have to say I am impressed.

Thank you,
Rob

fox18delta
August 30th, 2011, 07:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfNeAr8ix10&playnext=1&list=PLFF594BE3010C61CF

timghetta
August 31st, 2011, 14:14
another quick shot. Thanks everyone.

AusWilko
August 31st, 2011, 14:38
Looks great, will I be able to fly it with just SP2?

Smudge
September 1st, 2011, 17:20
At the moment she's being coded with Acceleration in mind, but we'll do our best to see that she's SP2 compatible during testing.. :)

Fantastic shots there Tim, I'll have to get another copy to play with once the C-27 Spartan is out the door.. :)

DB.

CG_1976
September 1st, 2011, 20:10
At the moment she's being coded with Acceleration in mind, but we'll do our best to see that she's SP2 compatible during testing.. :)

Fantastic shots there Tim, I'll have to get another copy to play with once the C-27 Spartan is out the door.. :)

DB.

C-27 Spartan, Do the teaser's buyers still get a discount?? If not no worry I'm still buying the full version:salute::icon29:

AusWilko
September 2nd, 2011, 00:46

DB.

Thank you, not having acceleration and not being able to easily buy it is a pain to say the least, I have FSX Deluxe will have to keep a eye out for the Gold version maybe.

khaast
September 2nd, 2011, 06:40
Seems very well done this aircraft, the external looks better then the competition. I like the specularity and also how the weathering is done. Much more subtle and more realistic.

Thanks for this Mr. Taylor and crew

timghetta
September 2nd, 2011, 11:08
Khaast,

Thank you for the compliment.
Yes the product is actually still in alpha, and we working hard to get her ready.

peter12213
September 2nd, 2011, 12:55
Thanks everyone for the compliments, and yes I am the guy who did the Aerosoft F-16.

I beg your pardon mate I didn't realise that you were the producer, big fan of your previous models so I know this is going to be fantastic!!!

strykerpsg
September 2nd, 2011, 13:03
Seems very well done this aircraft, the external looks better then the competition. I like the specularity and also how the weathering is done. Much more subtle and more realistic.

I find both of them to look fantastic! As has been pointed out, there are many variants of paint tint that exist throughout the various areas the aircraft are assigned. There would also be changes in coloration based on current theater of operation and the availability of a shaded shelter versus being in direct sunlight and the bleaching affect it has on the paint.

What will cinch the deal for most will be depth of the add on, ie electronics, fde, etc. as well as price point. I don't think the skins will be the deciding factor for most, as paint kits are generally released with most current releases. Perhaps you might try your hand at painting a skin to see how much all of these are labors of love and most all are painstakingly researched by the artist.

Matt

khaast
September 2nd, 2011, 23:24
Perhaps you might try your hand at painting a skin to see how much all of these are labors of love and most all are painstakingly researched by the artist.

Matt

I know what I'm talking about, rest assured.

skyhawka4m
September 3rd, 2011, 05:32

I totally agree here and think that this is much more realistic in finish. I personally can't wait to fly the IRIS aircraft.

I don't know what the weapons system will be like in the IRIS aircraft but I gether in the other one that they will be fully operational.....frankly....if I wanted a "Fight SIM" I would go with an air battle type sim, but I'm looking for a "Flight Sim" aircraft for normal everyday flights.

timghetta
September 6th, 2011, 22:07
Hello Everyone,

Want to post a couple of pics to water the mouth, again Thank you for the kind remarks, you all are great!
Also a small one of the TMOTA 2005 circa.

Smudge
September 7th, 2011, 01:37
Tim's also brought open a discussion to get paintschemes added...he want's as much input as you can provide as to what you'd like to see this product ship with.. :)

More here;

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=143676605704550&topic=69