PDA

View Full Version : Flying Stations Buccaneer S1 Must Be Getting Close

StormILM
August 27th, 2011, 13:47
Pilot's Notes released & all is looking good! can hardly wait to push her around the Ark!

http://flyingstations.com/buccaneer.html

SkippyBing
August 27th, 2011, 14:26
We're basically working on the final amends to the textures and she's ready. I've even banned myself from adding new features while we wait, I'll just save them for the S2...

SADT
August 27th, 2011, 14:30
Hi Skip,

Will the switches make a sound when clicked, like in the Freeware Etendard IVM/P?
And if you discover more features that go into the S.2, will you patch them into the S.1 at a later date?
I cant wait, also for the S.2 version, as one could easily repaint the S.2 into SAAF colors - making it into an S.50.

Cheers,
Craig Tatley :-)

peter12213
August 28th, 2011, 06:20
Can't wait for this followed it from the start! Can't believe it's nearly ready!!

SkippyBing
August 28th, 2011, 07:04
Hi Skip,

Will the switches make a sound when clicked, like in the Freeware Etendard IVM/P?
And if you discover more features that go into the S.2, will you patch them into the S.1 at a later date?
I cant wait, also for the S.2 version, as one could easily repaint the S.2 into SAAF colors - making it into an S.50.

Cheers,
Craig Tatley :-)

Switch noises, not so much, I've never heard them over the noise of the engines in anything I've flown and there were other things to get working.

Anything extra that goes into the S2 will go into an update for the S1 if applicable.

calypsos
August 29th, 2011, 00:04
Switch noises, not so much, I've never heard them over the noise of the engines in anything I've flown and there were other things to get working.

There speaks a rotary wing man!!! I think only exec jets are soundproofed enough to here switch noises....except on the ground before start-up, that is! I am really looking forward to this, although the S2 is a little more 'up my street' as I nearly got a ride in a 237 OCU one at Honnington, many years ago.

I think that it may have proved the selection people right though, I was not really a 'fast jet' type:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:..'whe re's that damn grey bag'....BARF.....too late!!!