PDA

View Full Version : Request for Recommendation

Eoraptor1
August 20th, 2011, 14:51
I'm still mainly a CFS2 guy, so I'm pretty comfortable with carrier landings, and I'm still trying to round out my FSX install. I have the Nimitz and the Clemenceau for my American and French carriers. Could anyone recommend a good British carrier for use with FSX Acceleration? Thanks in advance.

JAMES

Walter
August 20th, 2011, 15:02
Go to Flying Stations. They have some good ones.

Eoraptor1
August 22nd, 2011, 14:52
Go to Flying Stations. They have some good ones.

Thank you for the link, Walter. I'll check out their website.

JAMES

PS I once had a roommate named Walter. He taught me how to properly head butt somebody.

Walter
August 22nd, 2011, 15:18
PS I once had a roommate named Walter. He taught me how to properly head butt somebody.

I had no clue that there was a proper technique to head butting... :icon_eek:

Also, no problem. Here's an actual link:

http://www.flyingstations.com/

mmann
August 22nd, 2011, 15:37
The proper technique for head butting, would be to use someone else's head. :running:

Regards, Mike Mann

Eoraptor1
August 22nd, 2011, 16:57
I had no clue that there was a proper technique to head butting... :icon_eek:

Also, no problem. Here's an actual link:

http://www.flyingstations.com/

Thanks for that link, Walt.

I've been head-butted. I have missing time from it, just like on an episode of The X-Files. I don't recommend it. One moment I was standing, and the next I was looking up at the stars. A "proper" head butt; you place your tongue up against the roof of your mouth so as not to bite it off, and impact your hairline against your opponent's nose. When I got my own apartment, I made a swing bag, and practiced on that. Anyway, I'm a lover, not a fighter. I personally recommend that if there's ANY choice, not fighting at all. Extend and escape. Any serious trauma to the head can result in a subdural hematoma and death. People die or are brain damaged every weekend from bar fights. Bruce Lee is supposed to have said that the oldest and most effective form of self-defense is running.

JAMES