PDA

View Full Version : World Of Tanks

Gdavis101
August 20th, 2011, 14:38
Does anyone here play it? And if so, how is it? Its free to play, but you do have to pay to advance in the types of tanks you use.

stiz
August 20th, 2011, 16:32
i dont play it meself, but i know someone who does, i think basicly its free to play and free to upgrade your tank etc, but if you pay you get the stuff all at once/a lot faster than if you do it the free way

Whitehawk
August 20th, 2011, 18:47
I play WoT and as stiz says free to play and upgrade but quicker with cash! Although the community seems somewhat negative to the so-called 'wallet warriors' lol! It's good fun, controls are arcade but the physics and ballistics seem reasonable for what it is, just takes FOREVER to earn the experience required to research upgrades and new tanks in the Tech Tree.

You get the usual whiners and guys who take it far to seriously and make rude comments at what they perceive as noob behaviour, but they are a minority.

All told I enjoy it, it's a great game for playing tanks without getting into a full-on sim!

Piglet
August 20th, 2011, 19:00
Benn thinking about it. Also coming soon from the Tanks guys...
World of Planes
World of Battleships. I want to try this!

Whitehawk
August 20th, 2011, 22:06
World of Tanks
World of Planes
World of battleships

Sounds like I'm gonna be busy!

wombat666
August 21st, 2011, 02:28
Benn thinking about it. Also coming soon from the Tanks guys...
World of Planes
World of Battleships. I want to try this!

And for the usual minority suspects, 'World of Wankers'.
:jump:

Gdavis101
August 21st, 2011, 14:04
World Of Battleships!!!! Can't wait!

I am going to give WOT a shot I think, I used to love the old games like Panzer Commander..

crashaz
August 22nd, 2011, 13:57
OK when World of Battleships comes out..... I am going to smoke you all. :icon_lol: