PDA

View Full Version : 'The Danica Switch To Fenders...'

Panther_99FS
August 17th, 2011, 18:20
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/nns-danica-making-nascar-switch-sources

EasyEd
August 17th, 2011, 19:38
Hey All,

This will be exciting to watch! Go Danica!!

I'd like to see her do the 500 and Charlotte in the same day! I think she is way more capable of it than say Kyle Busch! :bump: Dang there's that record skip again...

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
August 17th, 2011, 20:43
Despite the hype, her IndyCar career has not been impressive considering that she's been with top teams so perhaps she'll fare better in NASCAR...

Daveroo
August 18th, 2011, 08:24
she needs to loose the "im an indy car driver respect me" attitude,,or the guys that dump her now are going to keep dumping her.she needs to remember shes just a rookie in a series thats relitivly new to her..shes NOT a super star coming to take over ( her record is NNS shows that and backs me up) and needs to just get along with the other drivers and make friends....morgan shepard dumped her twice...i read somewhere where she had told him he was to old to be there and needed to "be gone" and he dumped her to prove a point...( im ashamed to say i cant remember where i read that though)it may not be F1 or indy car way....but look at any stock car race...piss a guy off or insult him (or her) in the pits or in the press and youre gonna get dumped later....

Thoe6969
August 18th, 2011, 09:11
she needs to loose the "im an indy car driver respect me" attitude,,or the guys that dump her now are going to keep dumping her.she needs to remember shes just a rookie in a series thats relitivly new to her..shes NOT a super star coming to take over ( her record is NNS shows that and backs me up) and needs to just get along with the other drivers and make friends....morgan shepard dumped her twice...i read somewhere where she had told him he was to old to be there and needed to "be gone" and he dumped her to prove a point...( im ashamed to say i cant remember where i read that though)it may not be F1 or indy car way....but look at any stock car race...piss a guy off or insult him (or her) in the pits or in the press and youre gonna get dumped later.... If she was half of what she thinks she is she would be alright.Can't wait for her to fall on her ass.