PDA

View Full Version : Vitavia Phantom Pack 2 Panel Completed

fxsttcb
August 14th, 2011, 14:33
It took me a while to finally finish the doggone thing, but, with the recent attention it has gotten, I spent some time on it. So my Pack 2 Phantom panel is here! There aren't many Naval Aviation Sqdns that use the Pack 2 planes, but, what the hay, enjoy...:wiggle:...Don

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=117&linkid=4486

delta_lima
August 14th, 2011, 17:49
Thanks Don!!

Ironically, one of the reasons I'm interested is Pierre's VAQ 33 repaints. My archived ones are corrupt, and the Avsim ones are the wrong plane. Do you have them, perchance? I posted this but with no answer, so I thought no one had those.

Thanks,

Daniel

fxsttcb
August 15th, 2011, 02:20
Daniel,
I saw your query and when I checked my archive I got the same result as you. The VAQ 33 texture seems to be the same as the textureNoDot folder. VAQ 33 and a possibility of a VMCJ-1 RF-4C repaint were the reasons I started work on Pack 2 in the beginning. I didn't notice then, but, I was concentrating on th panel.
If you eventually find the correct livery, give me a HU, please. Thanks...Don

delta_lima
August 15th, 2011, 07:20
Hey Don,

Maybe I'll post the request on the FS9 forum, there's probably a greater chance someone had it there from the pre-crash days at Avsim. I know my original download was of the correct paint, so the key is finding someone who downloaded it when it was originally released.

Regarding RF-4 (Pack 3) Marine repaints - I'm assuming you must surely know about Micheal Pearson's massive run of VCMJ-3 paints, right? They're in the FS9 section of Avsim - really nice.

cheers,

dl

fxsttcb
August 15th, 2011, 08:19
I have Michael's VMCJ-1 RF-4B. I'll have to D/L the rest of the photobird paints he made.
The only thing I needed for the Pack 3 was to swap my Machmeter Insert for the ASI, so I haven't spent much time with it.

I had a Backseat Ticket for A-4/F-4 and spent some time with F-4Js in VMFA-251 and VMFA-122 so the Pack 1 got a lot of attention. I melded my 2D for Ito san's Phantoms with the VC on those, but am still not happy enough to upload it. They all need a better RADAR and HUD than I have so far...Don

Murray Cod
August 16th, 2011, 00:09
thankyou:salute: