PDA

View Full Version : How to Use GPS100?

erufle
August 14th, 2011, 04:14
I have a question about a programmable GPS gauge called GPS100. Do you have to enter all 100 airbases without exiting from the program before the names show up on the GPS gauge in your panel or is there some other trick to getting it programmed? I can get the pointer to point out the direction of the airbases I've entered but no names show up. The directions that come with the gauge are not entirely clear, and I don't want to take the time to enter 100 airbases unless I'm sure its going to work.

kdriver
August 18th, 2011, 08:00
I've had trouble with that gauge as well. Try using the later GPS100A gauge. I've had no trouble with that one. You don't have to enter all 100 bases. After you have made the gauge you can rename it to whatever you like. If you want to edit it later, the name must revert to GPS100A first.

erufle
August 18th, 2011, 14:26
I've had trouble with that gauge as well. Try using the later GPS100A gauge. I've had no trouble with that one. You don't have to enter all 100 bases. After you have made the gauge you can rename it to whatever you like. If you want to edit it later, the name must revert to GPS100A first.

Thanks kdriver. GPS100A was the first programmable gauge I had tried to use but it wouldn't let me enter any data so I thought maybe it wasn't really programmable. That being the case, I just moved on to GPS100. After reading your post, I found another copy of GPS100A in another install and it works just fine. Thanks again!