PDA

View Full Version : SAAF jets if interested?

Strafing_run
August 7th, 2011, 05:17
Hi all, while searching through my files I came across some jet aircraft from the mother country. All were freeware conversions to CFS2. I have Mirage II and III, Cheetah and Impala (Aermacchi). I haven't seen them in the SOH files, so if people are keen I will upload them?

misson
August 7th, 2011, 06:22
Hi, I think it will be good. I ask myself, because I downloaded and converted many planes fs2004 (from elsewhere) that might not be in the library. but I dont know everything in the library, the solution would be to consult Rami if these aircraft already are in SOH with other names (some convertions made by others guys , changed the model or aircraft name) . My personal problem is that to upload those aircrafts converted, first i need permission from authors.

fsafranek
August 7th, 2011, 08:31
Hi all, while searching through my files I came across some jet aircraft from the mother country. All were freeware conversions to CFS2. I have Mirage II and III, Cheetah and Impala (Aermacchi). I haven't seen them in the SOH files, so if people are keen I will upload them?
Yes please. If I haven't seen them already I'll add them to my lists.
:ernae: