PDA

View Full Version : Bomber's Mustang

hews500d
October 2nd, 2008, 06:22
Just checked the Warbirdsim site and the homepage has changed some since yesterday, and read this:

<<< AFTER A YEARS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT >>> the first of a new generation of aeroplanes rolls out of the hangar. Wind calm. Conditions fine. (Due to the high level of accuracy, weather conditions were important). Laminar flow wing, nose profile, fuselage outline, vertical stabiliser, cockpit details, cutting-edge flight dynamics. One real pilot and the hours and hard effort put in. Now after long hours of waiting and wanting ... we wait no more.

Hopefully it's getting close to release :d

Darrell

BobP
October 2nd, 2008, 09:53
I hope it is out soon as well. I would bet it won't be out until December. They seem to be putting a great deal of detail into it. That is great. I know bomber wants it to be the best... just look at the mans paints.

Bob
:ernae:

hews500d
October 2nd, 2008, 10:09
I hope it is out soon as well. I would bet it won't be out until December. They seem to be putting a great deal of detail into it. That is great. I know bomber wants it to be the best... just look at the mans paints.

Bob
:ernae:

I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks and will be out of town, it'll probably be out then :costumes: that's how my luck goes!

Darrell

WarBert
October 2nd, 2008, 10:41
Hold on tight Gents, the waiting is nearly over!

Happy Landings!
Albert Patrick
www.warbirdsim.com

Quicksand
October 2nd, 2008, 10:45
:jump::jump::jump::jump::ernae::applause::running: :mixedsmi: The line forms here.....:d

hews500d
October 2nd, 2008, 11:09
:jump::jump::jump::jump::ernae::applause::running: :mixedsmi: The line forms here.....:d

Judging from your myspace name we'll let you have the honors of being the first :d

Darrell

Quicksand
October 2nd, 2008, 11:47
:costumes: Long as Bomber doesn't run out before I get one, I'll be happy.:jump:

mytincantruck
October 2nd, 2008, 12:26
I cant wait I know alot of hard work went into this and I know she will be a dream to fly

skyhawka4m
October 3rd, 2008, 13:11
nothing yet? :wavey:

hews500d
October 3rd, 2008, 15:19
nothing yet? :wavey:
I dunno, don't think it'll be this weekend...

Darrell