PDA

View Full Version : ETO Mission Builder

Old Tiger
October 2nd, 2008, 06:09
:wavey:Hey guys how do get mb to work in ETO. It's there, but says it's missing an image and to reinstall.:isadizzy: Any help would be apriciated:ernae:

OberstDanjeje
October 2nd, 2008, 07:17
I had the same problem, this is what I did:
Copy dr_launch_mb.exe from MAW and put it in this new folder "The Desert Rats" in the ETO main folder

Old Tiger
October 2nd, 2008, 08:18
Copy dr_launch_mb.exe from MAW and put it in this new folder "The Desert Rats" in the ETO main folder

:ernae::ernae:Thank you OberstDanjeje:jump:That was easy, works like a charm:applause::medals:

Old Tiger
October 4th, 2008, 09:07

:banghead:Just found out I lost my Korea mb too. The fix above did'nt work. :naturesm:OberstDanjeje any ideas on how to fix this one.

:ernae:

middle
October 4th, 2008, 09:52
You may have to rewrite the path in the shortcuts.

Old Tiger
October 4th, 2008, 14:02
You may have to rewrite the path in the shortcuts.

:wavey:Middle can you show me how to rewrite the path in the shortcuts.
I think this is what it's should be, but I don't know where to rewrite it.

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\DPC CFS3 Korea\mb\mb.exe"

Thanx:ernae:

middle
October 4th, 2008, 14:28
What does the "start in" box say?

Old Tiger
October 4th, 2008, 15:31
What does the "start in" box say?

middle it says
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\DPC CFS3 Korea\"

OberstDanjeje
October 5th, 2008, 01:22
Old Tiger, did u have the "mb" folder with all his files in "DPC CFS3 Korea" folder?

Old Tiger
October 5th, 2008, 05:21
Old Tiger, did u have the "mb" folder with all his files in "DPC CFS3 Korea" folder?

:wavey:Yep

middle
October 5th, 2008, 11:41
Hmm..the paths look right....if it was me I would re-install the MB using the utility mb found at Korean Skies and make sure all the paths for all the mb's are right. I had this same problem and that's what I did. The MB wants the jpg file and I can see it but the MB doesn't....weird.

grizzly50
October 5th, 2008, 12:21
:kilroy:Old Tiger, there are two Mission Builder icons inside your ETO main game folder if you already had CFS3 Mission Builder in your vanilla install during the installation of ETO. In this case, one will say "CFS3 Mission Builder" and the other will say "CFS3 ETO Expansion Mission Builder". The latter is the one you use for ETO. The former will aactivate the Mission Builder for your vanilla install and can be deleted safely.:d

Old Tiger
October 5th, 2008, 15:54
:kilroy:Old Tiger, there are two Mission Builder icons inside your ETO main game folder if you already had CFS3 Mission Builder in your vanilla install during the installation of ETO. In this case, one will say "CFS3 Mission Builder" and the other will say "CFS3 ETO Expansion Mission Builder". The latter is the one you use for ETO. The former will aactivate the Mission Builder for your vanilla install and can be deleted safely.:d
:ernae:THANX .grizzly50 I got all my mbs working Includung ETO. It's DPC Korea that's giving me :isadizzy: